Desert’s Remembrance is a world quest in the series of Old Notes and New Friends, added in the version 3.1 update of Genshin Impact in the newly released Hypostyle Desert for players to explore. New archon quests, new characters, and weapons banners were also added with the 3.1 version update.
How to unlock and start Desert’s Remembrance World Quest in Genshin Impact
- Complete Duel evidence world quest.
- Complete Sohail’s wish: Invisible Barrier and the Hidden mercenaries world quest
Desert’s Remembrance Quest Walkthrough
- The Desert’s Remembrance quest starts near Aaru village. (indicated by the “!” sign)
- Teleport near the area and talk to the NPC named “Soheil”. After finishing the cutscene of dialog with him, players will receive the “Sohail’s old notes” item in the quest inventory.
- Head towards the dune of carouses as indicated by the navigation bar.
- After entering the tomb, go to the room at right and defeat the fungi.
- Rotate the cell and connect it to the other cell.
- Go back above and then turn left to get the light prism.
- Activate the obscuring cell in the area where you activated the cell.
- Start the mechanism, go straight forward and grab the other light prism.
- Players can find the other light prism in the same room grab it and activate the two obscuring cells.
- Go to the top floor in the catacombs, players will find an exquisite chest buried in sand, opening it will get you “records of the tomb of Carouses”.
- Talk to Soheil, it will trigger a cutscene after finishing that the quest will be completed.
Genshin Impact Desert’s Remembrance Quest Completion Rewards
In the Desert’s Remembrance quest, players can obtain rewards by completing the quest. The rewards include
- Adventurer’s EXP x 300
- Primogem x 40
- Mora x 20,000
- Hero’s wit x 3
- Mystic Enhancement ore x 3
What are your thoughts on our Desert’s Remembrance World Quest guide in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comments below.