Life Makeover is an RPG genre game developed by Archosaur Games. This game contains a simulation of how you organize the fashion of your avatar, such as choosing outfits, doing makeup, and hanging out with friends. Apart from that, this game also has Allies who can help you in completing quests. Here is our Life Makeover Reroll Guide to help you get a good Outfit and Ally from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Life Makeover
Life Makeover Reroll Guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you need to log in with a Guest Account.
- Then, later there will be several cutscenes that will explain some of the storylines of the game and you can just skip them to speed up the process.
- After that, you can complete the tutorial and story quests first until the Lightcase section opens, because this Lightcase contains content for rerolling.
- If it’s already open, you can claim all the rewards given, such as Preview and Sign in in the Bonus, Exhibition, Schedule features, redeem codes, and claim all rewards in the Goal feature, such as Fashion, Events, Social, and Grow. Also, don’t forget to check the Mail section, because usually, developers give some kind of Gift.
- If so, you can go to Lightcase.
- There are 3 banners that you can reroll, the first is Beloved, Essence, and Starlight Show. However, in this Starlight does not provide Ally.
- Then specify which banner you want to reroll which can be seen by tapping the icon that says i at the top right.
- Then perform or reroll 10x and when you reroll 25x, guaranteed to get 6 stars.
- Do it until your diamonds or Radiant Invitation runs out and you get the ally or outfit you want.
- But if you haven’t got it, you can delete the account and start again from the first step.
Life Makeover Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Life Makeover
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the Ally or outfit you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired Ally or Outfit, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Life Makeover
First, you can enter the game, then tap your avatar profile on the top left, then on the top right, there is a Bind option, you can tap that. There, there are many options for binding accounts, such as Archosaur accounts, Facebook, Google, and others.
Why do you need to bind accounts? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Life Makeover Reroll Guide? Let us know in the comment section below!