Madtale is an strategic idle RPG game developed by Archosaur Games. This game has a dark fairy tale theme with the main role named Mary whose job is to clear the mystery of pollution in her village. There you need to explore the natural surroundings with your troops and fight against various enemies. Therefore, you will need characters that will become your troops during your adventure in a village with a dark fairytale theme. To get it you need to reroll or what is known as a recruit in the game. Here is our Madtale reroll guide to help players get good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Madtale
Madtale Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the game first, in this game you will not find an option to log in using what account, but directly as a guest account.
- Then several cutscenes tell the background of this game, you can just skip them to make it faster
- Then, first complete some of the tutorials given.
- To be able to reroll, there are stages 1-8. But it is only given free 1x only.
- To be able to reroll for free, you need to complete stages 2-7 because, at that stage, you will get 10x Miraculous Match from Lost Treasure at the top left, this item is useful for recruiting or rerolling.
- Apart from that, you can claim some of the rewards that are given, such as from mail, login, mail from each character, achievement, and lost treasure. When we claim everything, it can reach 3000 diamonds. So you can do 20x reroll at least.
- If so, you can go to the Main City section, and select Clock Tower, there are 2 sections, there are Advanced, Friendship, and Camp Recruit. Here you select Advanced Recruit.
- Then do a reroll until you get the character you want and don’t forget to bind the account.
- However, if your diamonds run out but haven’t got the character you want, you can log out in the settings section of the profile.
Madtale Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Madtale
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Madtale
First, make sure you have an account in a third-party application, then you need to enter the game, then select the profile section in the top left corner. There you select the settings section, then tap Bind. Bind in this Madtale game has 3 options, there are Archosaur, Facebook, and Google accounts.
Why do you need to bind an account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Madtale Reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section below!