Regice, a legendary Five-Star Raid Boss is a bipedal light blue colored Pokémon with seven yellow eyes and a pointy head. It has thick arms which are crystal shaped and has three crystal-shaped fingers on the bottom of its arms. It also has four crystal-shaped spikes protruding from its back along with hexagon-shaped joints with conic feet below them. As it is a legendary Pokémon, defeating it is no piece of cake so players will need the right counters to stand a chance against it. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Regice as easily as possible.
Regice in Pokémon Go
Regice is a pure Ice type Pokémon with a maximum boss CP of 42768. It is vulnerable to Fighting, Rock, Fire, and Steel-type attacks which means players actually have a chance against it as they’ll have a couple of options to choose from. Experienced players will need to go in groups of at least three people to stand a chance against it while lower-level players will need even more manpower on their side.
The best moves from the moves of Regice are Lock-On and Blizzard. Both of them have a combined DPS of 53.3 and are also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Rock Smash, Focus Blast, and Earthquake amongst other options.
Best counters against Regice in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Regice and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Meteor Beam
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Darmanitan (Standard): Fire Fang/Overheat
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Ordinary): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Blaziken: Counter/Blast Burn
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Pidgeot (Mega): Steel Wing/Brave Bird
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Flamethrower
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Close Combat
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Entei: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
Fire-type Pokémons are always effective on Regice and sunny weather provides a further boost to the players. They should also try to keep some Ground-type counters in their team for extra defense along with Fighting type Pokémons which will also get a boost but in cloudy weather.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Regice counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!