Pokémon Unite has recently added a new Sheriff event with a badge exchange system. This event provides multiple missions that when completed, will reward the player with badges that can be exchanged for a variety of options. This guide will explain how to collect all the available rewards from this event in Pokémon Unite, including the Machamp Excavation Style holowear for free, as well as some tips on how to complete the event missions quickly.
How to get Machamp Excavation Style holowear in Pokémon Unite
How the event works
The “Badge Exchange Center” can be found on the events page and is the fifth event from the top. Below it is the “New Sheriff Log-In Bonus” and the “New Sheriff Missions”, both of which provide badges that can be exchanged
Badges can be earned by either logging in daily or completing “Sheriff Missions”. Whenever one of the following missions is completed, the respective number of badges will be earned.
- Knock out Drednaw one time – 30 Badges
- Participate in a ranked match one time – 15 Badges
- Score a total of five goals – 15 Badges
- Score a total of 50 points – 15 Badges
- Use a UNITE move twice in a battle – 15 badges
How to unlock Machamp Excavation Style holowear
A variety of rewards can be exchanged for the following number of badges:
- Excavation Style Machamp – 500 Badges
- Extra Energy Tank – 200 Badges
- 3-Day Aeos Coin Boost Card – 200 Badges
- 7-Day Battle Point Boost Card – 150 Badges
- 3-Day Battle Point Boost Card – 50 Badges
- 200 Aeos Tickets – 100 Badges
- 3 Aeos Coins – 10 Badges
- 3 Aeos Tickets – 10 Badges
All the rewards can only be claimed once each except for the 3-Day Battle Point Boost Card which can be exchanged three times and the 3 Aeos Coins or Tickets which can be exchanged up to 999 times.
Tips to finish the event missions quickly
Below are some tips to finish the event missions quickly:
- Play with friends that are confident players. This will make it more likely to win games, knock out objectives, score goals and it will become easier to knock out opposing Pokémon.
- Play a character that can consistently carry and do damage. This will once again make it more likely to win games, knock out objectives, score goals and it will become easier to knock out opposing Pokémon.
- Play quick matches instead of standard matches. Quick matches have higher leveling speeds, meaning you can use your UNITE move more frequently.
This is definitely a good thing that players are getting freebies. And hope to see more freebies like this in the near future!