Project Winter, the famous social deception game that was out for P.C., Xbox, PlayStation, and the Switch, has been finally ported and is now available to play on your mobile devices. From the house of Boltrend Games, it is an 8-person Multiplayer Game where each Player is labeled as a Survivor. Users need to team up with their Survivors, complete certain tasks set, search for supplies, call for help and escape from this white hell, alive. There would be traitors in the disguise of your Survivors who would try to make your path even more difficult. You need to identify and kill them and find out ways to escape with your Survivors who are alive. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Project Winter Mobile.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other Survivor-oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Project Winter Mobile.
How to Contact Project Winter Mobile customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Project Winter Mobile customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Project Winter Mobile. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Boltrend Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three line-bar that is present on the top right corner of the in-game home screen. A drop-down menu would appear.
- Choose the Settings option from amongst the menu options next.
- Navigate to the Customer Service center from the Settings menu. This would redirect you to the Customer Service page of Boltrend where you will be connected to a chatbot.
- The chatbot would ask you to choose your issues from a list of problems. Choose the one that best describes your issue. You will be then asked to attach screenshots/video clips of your issue along with the Time of Issue Occurrence. Make sure to describe your issue in detail for better assistance. To attach screenshots, tap on the plus icon present to the left of the message box.
- Once you have described your issue along with the time of occurrence and screenshots, tap on the Send box. The chatbot will revert back with an answer if it has the solution to your issue.
Note: If it does not have a fix to your problem, you need to raise a Ticket from the Official Support Website of Boltrend games. We will discuss that in the next section.
How to Contact via Project Winter Mobile Official support website
Players can directly go to the official website of Boltrend Games and access the FAQ section from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option, or if the chatbot does not have the answers to your issue.
- Visit Boltrend Game’s Official Support Website here.
- Once you are redirected to the Support Website, log in with your Google Account You will find a down-arrow symbol on the top right corner of your screen. Tap on that and choose the Login option from the drop-down menu.
- Once logged in successfully, you would be taken back to the Support page. You will find a list of all the games that come from the Developer House. Choose Project Winter Mobile from the options.
- This would take you to the Recommended Articles section. You will find that the Developers have already addressed some of the Frequently Asked Queries over there. You just need to tap on the relevant category that your issue falls under (It may be Account/Purchase/Gameplay). It is likely that you will find your exact issue over there.
Getting in touch with the Support Team
If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to Raise a Ticket. Adhere to the steps below to do so.
- Visit the bug report form of Boltrend Games here.
- Visit the bug report form of Boltrend Games here.
- You will be asked for the following inputs:
- Player ID
- Your Email Address.
- Time of Occurrence.
- A Detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant Screenshots of your issue for better assistance(You can attach up to 10 files. The size should not exceed 100 MB).
- Once you are done with the inputs, Tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a Ticket. The Developer team will get back to you at the email address provided by you within72 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @ProjWinter is the support Twitter handle of Project Winter Mobile for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @projwinter, the official Facebook ID of Project Winter Mobile. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Project Winter Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!