Torchlight: Infinite has gone live for its two-week long Closed Beta Test on 5th September before a final launch in October. From the house of XD inc, it gives players an experience of encountering swarms of monsters, piercing explosions, lethal character jumps, and some of Torchlight’s smoothest and most skilled combat to date. It is set in a post-apocalyptic era where users embark on an epic quest to save the sacred Land of Leptis from Aember, the Ember Blight. The game has a whooping 10K+ Downloads even before a full-fledged launch, as users from every part of the globe have taken up the challenge of defeating Legendary bosses by utilizing a combination of resources, skills, talents, and traits to create an ideal hero. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Torchlight: Infinite.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other Character-oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Torchlight: Infinite.
How to Contact Torchlight: Infinite customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Torchlight: Infinite customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Torchlight: Infinite. Players can contact via in-game menu options, they can access the FAQ and Guide Section from the game’s official website, or, they can reach out to the Developers at XD inc directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the encircled three-dot icon present on the title screen of the game. A pop-up menu would appear on your screen next.
- Choose the Player Service option from amongst the other menu options. This would take you to the in-game Customer Service Center. The in-game Help Center has two tabs, namely, Help Articles and My Tickets. Players must navigate to the Help Articles tab.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To view the answers for them just tap on the Search bar to manually input your query. Just the keywords from your query would serve the purpose. It is likely that you will find your exact issue over there.
Raising a ticket
If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to raise a Ticket. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Contact Us button present at the bottom of the Help Center Page.
- You would be asked to choose the category of your issue next. It may be an Account Related issue, a Connection issue, an in-game bug, or some other gameplay issue. Choose the one that best describes your issue. You will be asked for the following inputs next:
- The Subject of your Issue.
- The Date of Occurrence.
- The Time of Occurrence(optional field).
- A Detailed Description of our issue.
- Relevant Screenshots of your query for better assistance(The file size should not exceed 10 MB).
- Once you are done with the inputs, tap on Submit. The Customer Support team will get in touch with you soon. You can keep a tab on your Tickets raised and addressed by navigating to the My Tickets section under the Customer Service Center.
How to Contact via Torchlight: Infinite support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Torchlight: Infinite and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the game’s official website here.
- You can access the Knowledge Base of Torchlight: Infinite from this page that would guide beginners on all the Heros, Gears, Affixes, and Talents. To do so, tap on the three-dot icon present in the top-right corner of the Website Home Page.
- Navigate to the Wiki tab from the drop-down menu options.
- Now, just switch to the relevant tab/category that you want to know about and read from there.
However, as of now, one cannot Report an issue or raise a ticket from this website. We will update this space once that feature is available.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @torchlight_xd is the support Twitter handle of Torchlight: Infinite for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @torchlightinfinite.global, which is the official Facebook ID of Torchlight: Infinite. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Torchlight: Infinite customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!