Apex Legends Mobile is a battle royale shooter developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Right from its inception on PC, Console, and Nintendo Switch, the game has been immensely popular across the world because of the fast-paced matches, extremely realistic graphics, and immersive gameplay. Now, Apex Legends has finally made its way to Mobile for both Android and iOS platforms, the game was globally launched on 17th May 2022. And now Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 named Prime Time is finally here after months of anticipation and hype for players to enjoy.
New Legend: Fade
Apex Legends Mobile brings a brand-new mobile-exclusive Legend — Fade to its Apex franchise. As his story goes, Ignacio Huaman was the youngest in a military-tech hunting family. They earned a living “recovering” weapons and selling them to the highest bidder by working together. He was on the lookout as the youngest, keen to show he could take more.
So he signed a contract with an unknown client and bought the suit for him. But it was all a set-up: his family had died, and the suit had teleported him to another world. He’s finally returned, ready to seek justice and redemption in the Apex Games after a lengthy trip. He may not be able to turn back the clock for his family, but on the battlefield, he is in charge of not just his own fate, but also the fate of others caught in his crosshairs. Fade primarily has three skills under his belt:
Fade gains a short movement speed boost at the end of his slide.
Fade’s suit rips him backward through another dimension, phasing him to his previous location.
Fade throws an activator core from his suit. The resulting explosion phases everyone within the radius for a few seconds making them unable to deal with or receive damage.
New Game Modes in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1
Advance Training Level
You can practice advanced methods and weapon handling skills in a free environment at the Advance Training Level mode available in this Season 1 of Apex Legends Mobile
Practice and hone your skills for rewards in weekly challenges! Missions and objectives will rotate weekly along with completing these challenges to earn juicy and epic rewards in the game.
New Map and Features
Things are heating up, and Overflow is the ideal map for hot action in the first season of Apex Legends Mobile! At Overflow’s distinctive POIs, you and your allies will find tight corners, lanes, and flanking possibilities.
New Feature: Team Fill
Nobody appreciates someone who gives up. But it’s no longer such a big deal. Auto team fill is a new feature that automatically adds participants to active games if a player quits too soon. However, players must note that the new feature – Team Fill is only available only in the Team Deathmatch game mode in Apex Legends Mobile.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1: Shop Updates
Players will get to unlock Fade by purchasing the Battle Pass. He can join the Roster either by completing level 25 in the free Battle Pass or by purchasing 10 premium levels and then completing 15 additional normal levels.
In Apex Legends Mobile Battlepass, players will get to complete tasks to unlock levels and rewards. Items in Apex Legends: Mobile are ranked from D to S. Simply starting the pass unlocks the “Vermin Control” skin for Caustic and the “SOS Signal” skin for the Kraber.
Gibraltar‘s Gentle Giant, Mirage‘s Graffiti Artist, Pathfinder‘s Ready for Impact, and Havoc’s Authorized Personnel Only Banner frames, holosprays, emotes, trackers, weapon charms, and more are all available.
This brand-new Co-op Club Missions and Club Store feature, further allows squads to choose challenges to do together in order to earn goodies in the brand-new Club Store!
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1: Additions and Optimizations
Weapons, Attachments and Gear
- New Weapon: 30-30 Marksman Rifle.
- New Scope: 4x – 10x Thermal imaging Optic
- New Gear: Heatshields
- Replicators will now drop in random locations within the Ring
Legends Perk System
- New visual upgrades to the system
- Added Legend rewards to the perk system, earn rewards by completing Legend-specific objectives
- Added a perk planning feature to plot your next move ahead of time
- Added a perk recommendation feature to help you get straight into the action
- Changed ammo type to energy
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Can now equip energy mags and sniper stocks
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Damage increased from 15 -> 17
- Mag size increased to 35
Fully Kitted Weapons
- Removed: Hemlok, Devotion LMG, Mozambique
- Added: Flatline, L-Star, 30-30
- Removed Peacekeeper
- Added Volt SMG
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- FPS optimization pass for iPhone 13 or newer devices
- Fixed Gibraltar’s shield bounce while aiming down sights
- Fixed an issue with Gibraltar’s ult not behaving correctly
- Fixed various textural issues on models
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder’s grappling hook would not disengage
- Fixed an issue that would cause Pathfinder’s grapple hook to interact incorrectly with his model
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in dropships if repeatedly tapping their tactical skill
- While active, Mirage’s decoys can now imitate Mirage’s emotes
- Fixed an issue where some railings could not be jumped over.
- Fixed a collision issue that caused throwables to pass through doors if another player is close to colliding with it.
- Red weapons will now automatically pick up ammunition.
- Fixed some out of bounds areas on World’s Edge
- Fixed an issue where nameplates would pile together while on dropship
- Many other fixes and improvements.
The new season has commenced on May 17th, 2022 and the battle pass season has begun on the same day itself. We hope you enjoy season 1 of Apex Legends Mobile!
We hope you find this Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 Prime Time update article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.