If one ever passes by a herd of players, he can safely assume that they are the decoys of Mirage. Mirage is a type of Legend in Apex Legends Mobile, where there is no method to counter his attacks. The players are meant to get baffled when he activates his abilities. With the real name of Elliot Witt, he is 30 years of age, with his home-world being Solace. Throughout this guide, we shall discuss Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile, his perks, abilities, finishers along with the recommended teammates who would suit him. Finally, there will be a special section of tips and tricks for using Mirage to the best of their abilities.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Apex Legends characters like Lifeline, Bloodhound, Octane, and Wraith. Therefore, players must make sure to check the past character guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Mirage.
About Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile
Mirage is the one Legend who likes to stand out. The youngest of four brothers, Mirage perfected the art of fooling others to get attention. When his brothers went MIA in the Frontier War, he continued to develop Holo devices with his mother, and the work brought them closer. While working as a bartender to make ends meet, Mirage heard amazing stories from his patrons about the Apex Games and the wealth and glory that came with victory.
As tempting as both of them sounded, he knew he couldn’t risk leaving his mother childless, until she handed him a set of customized Holo-devices and told him to follow his dream. Mirage is now the life of the Apex Games, outwitting everyone he sees and fooling them as always.
Mirage is a Holographic trickster, which means that he aims to confuse the enemies, using the numerous tricks which he had mastered so far. This comes with the help of his abilities, which makes him deemed to be one of the most fun Legends to use, and annoying from an enemy’s point of view. Let us get to know more about his special abilities.
Passive Ability – Now You See Me
Mirage’s Passive ability is just too good to be an ability. A First-Class ability, which massively helps in the support department of a team, Now You See Me turns Mirage and his teammate invisible when he is reviving the teammate. This will play a vital role, when there are enemies surrounding the players, in fact in any situation. This ability also lets Mirage cloak, while using the Respawn Beacon as well.
Isn’t that too much to ask already? But it doesn’t end there, this ability has no cooldown either! There are no words to describe how beneficial this ability is.
Tactical Ability – Psyche Out
Psyche Out is one of those tricks that Mirage had perfected. Here, Mirage sends out a holographic decoy to confuse the enemy. This decoy can also be controlled, by using a button that appears when the ability has been activated. Upon clicking the button, the decoy’s movements will follow the same as the actual player’s movement.
When not being controlled, the decoy stands idle. This is one of the simpler methods to use when rushing an enemy or even a group of enemies. But the Ultimate Ability is the ultimate technique to do so.
Ultimate Ability – Life of the Party
The Ultimate ability of Mirage is the unrivalled ability with the finest trick to rush offensively. This ability allows a player to deploy five controllable decoys to distract enemies. Assuming, there is a team of three, and one of them being a Mirage, the enemies will be able to view eight players on their screen when Mirage activates his Ultimate ability. The enemies would be dead by the time they figure out the real Mirage. Life of the party indeed.
Perks and Finishers of Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile
The Perks and Finishers provide an edge over the enemy’s teammates, and in enemies in general. In brief, when a player knocks down or uses a Finisher on an enemy, they help in preparing to face the other nearby enemies.
- Restless: The skill provides a 10% boost in movement speed, when outside the safe zone.
- Return Pack: The skill provides corresponding shield and weapon, based on the progress of the Ring.
- Enmity: After reviving a teammate, it restores 25 HP to both, the player and the revived teammate.
- Evolution: It grants 50 Evo Points to a player’s Evo Shield, after every enemy has been downed by the player.
- Arms Dealer: Each slot of a player’s backpack can store five more rounds per stack.
- Execution: Loser’s Nourishment: Taking down an enemy with a Finisher restores all Shields, along with an additional 30 HP.
- Execution: Ammo Recovery: Taking down an enemy with a Finisher restores all Shields, and refills ammo for the player’s weapon.
- Execution: Evolutionary Explosion: Taking down an enemy with a Finisher restores all Shields, while also giving it an extra 100 Evo Points.
Recommended Teammates for Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile
Mirage may not be very hard to use, but his usage is not too easy either. His perks are as confusing, as the man himself. To master Mirage, one needs to set up a team accordingly, which helps Mirage to do his part, without any inconvenience. It is due to this reason, that we have come up with our own recommended Legends to use along with Mirage.
- Mirage, Wraith, Gibraltar: This team is a balanced side with all departments covered, involvinf Support, Defence, and Offence. Mirage can play a support role here, and go forward when required. Wraith can do the same, but should be used slightly more offensive. Gibraltar is the tank of the team, hence, will be able to defend the team with his Abilities when needed.
- Mirage, Bloodhound, Bangalore: The combo of Bloodhound and Bangalore rules the game. This aggressive team can take over any group of teams. With Bloodhound’s Intel and Bangalore’s smoke, Mirage can use his abilities to confuse the enemies even more, thus resulting in a successful push.
Apex Legends Mobile Mirage Gameplay Tips
In this section of the guide, we will look at some tips and tricks to play Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile. Mirage requires accurate use of abilities. If a team is to be intimidated, then this is the only technique to make that happen.
- Players should not revive the teammate right in the open. They must find a small room in a building, and bring the downed teammate near the corner. This way, the player will be able to defend his teammate, even if any enemy approaches them. Since it is a small room, not many enemies would stay there for a long time.
- When it comes to the Tactical and Ultimate ability, players must use them only if
- There are many enemies nearby.
- The team aims for a push.
This way, the abilities of Mirage will not go to waste. Instead, they assist in the safety of the player.
Mirage is a cool-looking Legend, but with cooler techniques to play with. His abilities need to be used at the perfect time in order to get the most out of him. The perks must also be selected wisely, as there are quite a few options that he boosts. But one must understand that he is a team player and can go with any team combination. An amazing Legend as he is, players must make sure to master him, if they want all the skills, that he brings to the table.
That’s all for today’s Mirage guide in Apex Legends Mobile. Do you prefer to use Mirage in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!