The Crossbow is the latest addition to the game’s secondary weapons which can be obtained in the same way we got the Shorty not too long ago. It’s a silent yet deadly weapon with extremely high hip-fire accuracy and three different types of arrows. The Crossbow is a brand new addition to the game’s secondary armory and was recently added in COD Mobile during the seventh season of the game – “Elite of the Elite”.
About Crossbow weapon in COD Mobile
The Crossbow deals damage in two different ways. The first is the bolt itself. The Crossbow bolt on its own will deal fifty damage at any range if it hits a player directly. This is a two-hit kill in Core game types. The bolt hitting the enemy will almost never kill the enemy outright, but it can kill a moderately wounded opponent. In Hardcore game types, a direct hit will instantly kill a player.
The second is the explosion. The bolt will explode after a brief moment. If a player that has been struck by a crossbow bolt has not died from the initial stick, then the explosion will kill them instantly, regardless of whether or not the victim is wearing a Flak Jacket. Otherwise, the Crossbow does anywhere from 200 to 75 damage in a four-meter radius.
How to unlock the Crossbow in COD Mobile
Players will be able to unlock the Crossbow in COD Mobile Season 7 by completing the new Target Practice Seasonal Challenge. Just like every other season challenge, players can earn a bunch of other rewards as well. This seasonal challenge comprises multiple steps needed to be completed to grind and unlock the Crossbow weapon for your loadout.
- Use the Sparrow Operator Skill 5 times in MP Matches: 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemies with the Sparrow Operator Skill in MP Matches: 15 Weapon XP Cards, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the One Shot, One Kill medal 5 times in MP Matches: MW11-Scarab, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Pistols in any mode: Striker: Scarab, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 Enemies with any Shotgun in any mode: The Big Guns series spray, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 Enemies with any Shotgun equipped with 5 attachments: Fennec: Colorweave, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Win 5 MP Matches with the Toughness Perk equipped: Crossbow, 5000 Battle Pass XP
How to equip Crossbow in your loadout in COD Mobile
Once the Crossbow has been unlocked, it’s time to test it out and to do so, players have to equip it. Melee weapons can be equipped in both Multiplayer and Battle Royale mode. First, let’s equip it in multiplayer.
- From the main menu of the game head to ‘loadout’ located towards the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the loadout you want to use the Crossbow with.
- Click on the secondary slot and then click on ‘Pistols’.
- Click on Crossbow and then click on ‘Quick Equip’
For Battle Royale, players need to head to ‘Loadout’, then ‘Battle Royale’ and click on ‘Customize Airdrop Weapons’, Upon clicking, scroll down to ‘Pistols’ and then finally slide to the Crossbow and ‘Quick Equip’ on it.
Have you unlocked the Crossbow in COD Mobile yet? Drop in your opinions about the weapon in the comments section below!