As the story progresses in Call of Duty Mobile, the public is frustrated because the Atlas Corporation has overstepped its bounds once more. It’s time for the Folks in the thick of all to speak out as protests and demonstrations are taking over the streets. After Season 4 of Call of Duty Mobile wraps up, the COD Mobile Season 5 2023 is making waves with a new Multiplayer map and a new mode, plus improvements to the weekend Tournaments, including the option to compete in Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
- COD Mobile Season 5 2023 Get Wrecked! update: Key Highlights
- COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Multiplayer updates
- COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Battle Royale updates
- New Themed Event: Desolate Endurance
- New Seasonal Challenges and Featured Events in COD Mobile Season 5 2023
- Store Update: New Mythic Weapon Draw and more
- New Improvements are coming to Tournament Mode in COD Mobile Season 5
- When will COD Mobile Season 3 2023 start
COD Mobile Season 5 2023 Get Wrecked! update: Key Highlights
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Battle Pass
Together with new Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, and extra COD Points to use towards your subsequent Premium Pass or Store purchase, the new Battle Pass offers both free and paid stuff.
Battle Pass Free Tiers
Make room for the FFAR 1 Assault Rifle, which can be acquired at Tier 21 of the Battle Pass and has one of the greatest fire rates in its class. Get the new Guardian Scorestreak at Tier 14, a deployable weapon that emits radiation in a cone, slowing enemy mobility, impairing their vision, and doing continual low-level damage. Many camos, Weapon Blueprints, and the Hades-Shattered Hearts at Tier 50 are additional free Tier highlights.
Premium Pass Tiers
Access all of the content in the Get Wrecked! stream, including Operator Skins like Rampage — Showdown, Synaptic — Neutralizer, Sims — Regulator, and Roze — Smokey Skies, by purchasing the Premium Pass. Use the AK117 — Corporate Issue, the ZRG 20MM — Holy Roman, the FFAR 1 — Burnt a Cinder, the Shorty — Patched, and the Switchblade X9 — Treachery to eliminate the opposition.
Battle Pass Subscription
By purchasing a Battle Pass Subscription, you can join the Ground Forces and receive additional awards each season, a 10% increase in player and weapon XP, as well as a few 10x crates pull discounts.
The Hunter—Infantry Operator Skin, the MAC-10 — Mollusk Majesty Weapon Blueprint, and the Bag—Mollusk Majesty are among the Ground Forces awards for Season 5.
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Multiplayer updates
New Multiplayer Map: Armada Strike
Armada Strike pits players against one another on a massive ship in the middle of a fleet of ocean-going ships as battle breaks out on the high seas. Armada Strike, which was first featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, tests players with battles above and below deck and features abseil lines allowing quick access between both decks.
Cut down a vital passageway through the ship by diving into the water to carry out aquatic flanking attacks and engaging in combat for control of the central control room. Keep pushing the opposing team until you reach the win screen while keeping an eye out for snipers and other long-range Operators across starboard and port.
New Multiplayer Mode: Search and Rescue
Players in Search and Rescue are tasked with attacking or guarding explosive locations while combining features of Search & Destroy and Kill Confirmed. Once per round, players can revive knocked-out comrades.
Operators will leave a dog tag in their wake after their initial eradication. If a teammate picks it up, the downed Operator will respawn in the battle; if an adversary grabs it first, the downed Operator is eliminated. Similar to Search and Destroy, teams can win by either successfully detonating or defusing a bomb location or by utterly annihilating the rival squad.
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Battle Royale updates
The Trophy System is coming to Battle Royale
Players can now use the Trophy System, which will be added to Battle Royale in Season 5, to defend their place. So that you can concentrate on the opponent in front of you instead of escaping an oncoming blast radius, the autonomous defensive system disables a limited quantity of incoming explosives while it is operational. When scavenging around the map, keep an eye out for this crucial tactical item.
New Themed Event: Desolate Endurance
Create your own survival base, gather resources, erect structures, and establish a footing in this chaotic region. To gain milestone prizes, such as daily chores that grant advanced resources upon completion, take part in multiplayer and Battle Royale. By upgrading the structures in your base with these cutting-edge materials, you may more effectively gather additional rewards.
New Seasonal Challenges and Featured Events in COD Mobile Season 5 2023
Season 5 features new Seasonal Challenges and Events rewarding Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Battle Pass XP, and more, including the new Tactical Flashlight attachment.
New Attachment: Mount the new Tactical Flashlight on the RUS-79U to reveal enemy Operators from a greater distance in all lighting conditions. This is a great attachment for quickly acquiring enemy targets at long range in all environments.
Check the in-game Events tab throughout the season for more info, as well as for Daily Missions rewards and Monthly Login incentives.
Store Update: New Mythic Weapon Draw and more
- New Mythic Weapon Draw: Contracting out his skills as a bodyguard and spy to the highest bidder, Kui Ji — Faded Shadow fights with the best weapons money can buy, including the high-tech, fire-based FFAR 1 — Bright Blade, a Mythic-rarity Weapon Blueprint also included in the Draw that’s based on the new Season 5 Assault Rifle.
- Other anarchy-themed Season 5 Draws include Operator Skins like Alias — Signal Jammer and David Mason — Bandit, alongside Legendary Weapon Blueprints like the KSP-45 — Jolted Radio and the RUS-79U — Custom Job. Also, keep an eye out for a rerun of the Clean House Draw, featuring the Legendary Price — Counter Terror Operator Skin, the Legendary J358 — Heavy Handed Pistol Weapon Blueprint, and more.
- Battle Pass Vault: In Deep Water joins the Battle Pass Vault in Season 5, bringing Epic-rarity Operators like Roze — Foreshadow; Rorke — Man Hunter; Otter — Backstroke; and the Call of Duty: Ghosts villain, Merrick. Get equipped with new Epic Weapon Blueprints, too, including the BK557 — Counter Stealth Unit; the QXR — Close Catch; the DR-H — Rebreather; the PP19 Bizon — Devilfish; and the CR-56 AMAX — Torpedo.
- Vault Updates: Starting with Season 5, each Battle Pass Vault season will rotate out of the in-game Store after 90 days, so that approximately four Battle Pass Vault seasons will be available at a time.
New Improvements are coming to Tournament Mode in COD Mobile Season 5
Starting in Season 5, the weekend Tournament mode will allow players to compete in both the weekly rotating Multiplayer mode and Battle Royale, beginning with Alcatraz.
- Melee Camos: Get up close and personal with the new Tournament mode Melee Camos. After unlocking enough Primary Weapon Tournament Camos, the Melee Camos will become available to earn, so you can battle in style even when fighting toe to toe.
- Improved Crates: Tournament crate contents will see an upgrade as well, with players being able to use their 1CP coupons on the first pull of Mythic Card Crates.
When will COD Mobile Season 3 2023 start
The new season will commence on May 31st, 2023 and the battle pass season will begin on June 1st, 2023. We hope you enjoy Season 5 2023 of Call of Duty Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 5 2023 about the Get Wrecked! update article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.