Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Playdigious that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and bosses. And now it’s time to get out of this god-forsaken island in the Dead Cells Queen and the Sea DLC coming to mobile on April 7th, 2022 at $3.99/€3.99.
Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet to have a chance to take it to the sea in this new DLC!
The Dead Cells Queen and the Sea DLC will give players lots of free content to enjoy
The Dead Cells Queen and the Sea DLC gives players a new and alternative late-game route if you prefer the sea breeze to the rock walls of the Castle and the rancid atmosphere of the Distillery:
- New biomes to visit – Fight through the claustrophobic hallways of a sunken vessel or ascend a soaring tower while fending off the relentless attacks of the Queen’s Guardians to escape this island
- New bosses to face – You thought the Queen’s Guardians were tough as nails? Wait until you meet their boss.
- New weapons to pack for your trip – Live your best pirate life with a hook hand, a trident, or… you can just throw anything at your enemies
On top of that, players will enjoy a plethora of new content for free, bringing the mobile version all the way to version 2.7! This free update will include the following features for the players :
- Practice Makes Perfect – Test your skills in the Training Room before you set out on your path with the new World Map
- Everyone is Here! – Crazy outfits and weapons from your favorite indie games have made it to the island! Collect items from Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee, Skul and Curse of the Dead Gods!
If you’re keen on giving the game a go, you can download Dead Cells on the iOS App Store or on the Google Play Store for Android devices. It’s a premium game that costs $8.99 for players across the world.
How much are you excited now that the Dead Cells Queen and the Sea DLC is launching on April 7th, 2022? Let us know in the comments section below.