San Francisco based Glu Mobile announced that its latest mobile game Disney Sorcerer’s Arena is now globally available for download. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play. Glu Mobile became famous for its mobile game portfolio like WWE Universe, Diner Dash Adventures and Restaurant Dash: Gordon Ramsay.
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena features Disney and Pixar characters in a kind of battle and not unlike Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes which is another Disney-based game in the $86 billion mobile gaming industry. It’ll have single-player and player-vs.-player modes. For Disney, this collaboration with Glu shows its focus on finding key developers to make games based on its intellectual properties.
About Disney Sorcerer’s Arena
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena is the ultimate Turn-Based RPG with Real-Time PvP. You can enter the bold and competitive world of the Sorcerer where every choice you make determines your legacy and you have to make sure how it continues. Assemble your roster from scores of battle-ready Disney and Pixar legends, and test your powers in the action-packed PVP arena. In short, Disney Sorcerer’s Arena can be described as a place where Legends Collide!
It has the following features:
- Battle in real-time PvP
- Control strategic gameplay
- Collect hundreds of battle-ready Disney and Pixar Legends
- Unleash your strategy with authentic character abilities
- Join Club Conquests for epic team battles and daily events
What additional is there for you
- New Tower Mode: You will get to test your entire roster for amazing rewards available for you from time to time!
- Large Team Size: Now you can battle with Five characters on your team. That is good news for gamers.
- High-def Battlegrounds: The gamers will get lush new battlefield visuals and that will include new camera angles to experience the team.
If you find this article helpful then make sure to follow GamingonPhone on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news. And if you are looking for a group of mobile gamers to hang out, jump into our Discord server today.