The Genshin Impact-themed newsletter Teyvat Times is back with its Special edition at the end of version 3.0. This edition of the newsletter shares various facts about different travelers across different regions and their journey till now with our all-time favorite companion Paimon. Teyvat Times was introduced back in November 2020 but was soon discontinued in the fall of January 2021. Eventually, in March 2022 it returned titled Teyvat Times returns with a bang.
This Special edition of Teyvat Times covers various facts about Travellers from different regions
This edition of Teyvat Times is based on many interesting facts about players and the records they made throughout their Genshin journey :
- In the past year, a traveler gathered a total of 206,641 pieces of wood, with bamboo being their favorite type of wood
- A traveler caught a total of 34,059 fish in the past year
- In the past year, a traveler earned a total of 614,680,333 mora making them the richest across all of Teyvat.
- The most popular food in Teyvat is the Sweet Madame and one Traveller has made a total of 22,207 suspicious sweet madame.
- The boss that travelers defeated the most is the Cyro Regisvine.
- And the boss that has defeated most travelers is Azdaha.
News from the past year
A total of 334,101 animals were caught using the Omni ubiquity net, with dogs and cats being the most popular animal among travelers. According to the information, there are 14% more cats than dogs in players’ Serenitea pot.
- It is reported that past year there was a traveler who helped 9,658 travelers in total
- When it comes to choosing a preferred region for doing daily commissions, Mondstadt is the most popular destination among travelers
- A traveler from Europe has spent a whopping 8,124 hours exploring the continent of Teyvat
That’s all from the Special edition of Teyvat Times at the end of version 3.0. players who are interested in finding extra facts can head over to Genshin Impact’s Reddit and HoYoLab to find out more.
What are your thoughts about the release of Teyvat Times at the end of the Genshin Impact version 3.0 update? Let us know in the comments below!