This post was last updated on
Just like the previous test servers, Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 will be arriving soon. And for that, the Public Test Build for Android devices is out already. This Public Test Build or Test Server for COD Mobile Season 6 will let the players experience various features of the next update update which may or may not arrive with the final update. In this article , we are going to show you how to download the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Test server.
How to download and play COD Mobile Season 6 Test Server
It is very easy to download and play the CODM Season 6 test server. All you need to do it is –
- Download the APK file by clicking here.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you are installing anything from outside the store for the first time.
- Now you can play Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Test Server.
Now , before downloading the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Test Server , there are some points that must be gone through:-
- The file size is 1.94 GB
- Keep in mind that usually, Activision only allows the first 20000 players to enter into the Public Test Server. So make sure you hurry up a little if you want to save yourself a spot in the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test server.
- All the information and data will be wiped out at the end of the test
Main Features in Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test server
The following features will be available in the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test server which looks pretty exciting
There will be a new look which is coming to the main screen and it will look like this
Next comes a new Operator Skill , Annihilator
Next we have on the line is a new tactical weapon coming up and that is Cyro Bomb
After Trickster and Trap Master we have one more class adding into Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Class Skillset and that is Poltergeist.
Apart from new Class skill, the Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale weaponry section gets three new additions
- S36 – Assault Weapon
- GKS – Submachine Gun
Other features present in Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test server are,
- 3 New Game modes – Capture the Flag, Kill Confirmed, 1vs1 mode
- New Theme for Daily Missions
- Unique Voices for every character.
- 2 New Maps – RUST (know more about Rust here), Saloon
Call of Duty Season 6 Release date
There is no official release date for Call of Duty Season 6 yet. There has been no news of such kind from Activision till now. We will update as we get more information on COD Mobile season 6 release.