KRAFTON, the developers behind popular battle royale games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) and Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), are looking forward to a new release by the title Road to Valor: Empires. Furthermore, Krafton Inc. and Dreamotion today announced the pre-registration of the new Indian version of Road to Valor: Empires, a real-time PvP strategy game. The game will include Hindi language support and several other India-specific contents such as exclusive rewards and custom rooms. Apart from this, Krafton is also working diligently to get their famous battle royale project BGMI get unbanned by the Indian Government.
Road to Valor: Empires promises to offer a strategy-based gameplay
In Road to Valor: Empires, Krafton’s first casual game for India, players take control of mythical guardians and troops as they set out on a mission to forge armies and triumph in bloody conflicts. The Hindi user interface has been added, allowing gamers to interact with different cultures while on an intriguing visual journey.
Additionally, India-only updates provide users the choice to design their own rooms where they can host, watch, and play with other players. The new optional starter pack with special rewards for Indian consumers will also be offered, with prices beginning at INR 29, keeping in mind regional pricing.
Hardcore and casual players alike will enjoy the exhilarating experience that Road to Valor: Empires offers thanks to its magnificent graphics, fascinating music, and simple controls. The game will subsequently feature additional Indian languages in addition to Hindi. RTV Empires will periodically add new material, such as new characters, civilizations, in-game activities, and esports competitions, beyond simply the first launch. Key features of the game include:
- Command armies, your way: It is a real-time PVP strategy game where players can outplay their opponents by creating their own armies from different factions and unique units to claim the throne.
- Hindi and English language support: With the latest addition of Hindi UI users can choose to enjoy the game in a way that feels natural to them
- Bring legends to life: Choose characters from different mythologies and experiment with a diverse range of characters. From Athena, the Goddess of War, to Odin, the King of Asgard, to Caeser and Cyrus players can select their guardians and experiment to see which characters and armies suit their playing style.
- Stunning visuals: Realistic and fierce battles with an immersive experience. From cavalry rushing to destroy enemy towers, continuing the fight even when knocked from their horses – feel the realistic fierce feel of battle right in your hands
- No one way to glory: Choose different mythological beasts and gods from the myths of multiple cultures and pit them against your enemy’s army while you’re vying for supremacy. As you gradually progress, you unlock features, heroes, units, and better upgrades for your troops
- Host epic battles: Custom rooms to host, spectate and enjoy multi-player experiences with friends
The game is expected to have similar gameplay as other hit titles, Clash of Clans and Rise of Kingdoms, which due to their popularity in India suggest that they are perceived well in the country. The announcement of a new game from Krafton comes at a time when the company is experiencing strong growth in the Indian market. They have also been working diligently to get their famous battle royale project BGMI get unbanned by the Indian Government.
The game is expected to offer all the strategic aspects that can be expected from a strategy-based mobile game combined with mythical monsters and heroes to add some diversity to the gameplay. The launch of Road to Valor Empires is likely to further strengthen Krafton’s position in the Indian gaming market. Strategy-based games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale have historically performed well in the Indian markets and thus Krafton looks eager to have the most out of this trend by releasing a new title in the genre.
What are your thoughts on Road to Valor: Empires pre-registration and the official release? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.