With the commencement of the latest Ranked Season 26, the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends is back with the newest Patch 1.7.24 Update. This Patch Update covers most of the Hero balance adjustments and some Battlefield Adjustments to take care of. Let us break down the Patch 1.7.24 Update in Mobile Legends in detail.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.24 Update: Hero Adjustments
Kaja’s role isn’t too clear-cut at present. Developers are adding in a few new mechanics for him to mix things up and make him more fun to play. These changes will strengthen the support he offers his team, too.
- Removed Effect: Enhanced Basic Attacks no longer restore HP equal to 100+30% Magic Power.
- New Effect: Enhanced Basic Attacks now paralyze enemies and can briefly reduce enemies’ Movement speed, lowering their damage dealt by 4% for 3s, stacks up to 6.
Skill 1 (↑)
- Each time this skill hits an enemy hero, the cooldown of Wrath Sanction is reduced by 1s (0.3s if an enemy minion is hit). >> Each time this skill hits an enemy hero, the cooldown of Ring of Order is reduced by 0.25s.
- New: Recover a small amount of HP upon damaging enemy heroes.
- New: Paralyzes enemies damaged.
Skill 2 (~)
- The skill’s damage has been slightly reduced.
- Enemies damaged are paralyzed.
- Slightly reduced this skill’s damage.
- New: Paralyzes enemies damaged.
The developers have worked on the equipment which Floryn gives her teammates to be of more use in battle.
- Flower of Hope’s stats have been redesigned as follows: +5% Adaptive Attack (The hero’s Extra Physical Attack and Magic Power are compared to calculate whether this boost is applied to a hero’s Physical Attack or Magic Power).
- Flower of Hope is upgraded, which now grants the following new stats: 10% Physical Lifesteal + 10% Magic Lifesteal
- New Effect: Allied heroes with the Flower of Hope can gain a shield that can absorb damage each time they are healed by Floryn’s skill. Once upgraded, the Flower of Hope’s shield increases and the allied hero’s Movement Speed also increases.
The feel of Khaleed’s Enhanced Basic Attack and Skill 1 has now been improved, making it easier to hit targets.
- The blink distance of Khaleed’s Enhanced Basic Attack has slightly been increased, after launching a Basic Attack. Khaleed is drawn now even nearer to the target.
- The foreswing time of Enhanced Basic Attacks has been reduced.
- New Effect: Enhanced Basic Attacks inflict 40% Slow for 1.5s.
- The sand effect left behind has been removed.
- Damage: 160% Total Physical Attack >> 50+140% Total Physical Attack
Skill 1 (↑)
- New Effect: Enemy heroes and creeps hit are pulled toward Khaleed a short distance (does not interrupt skills).
- This skill’s foreswing time has been slightly reduced, Base Damage: 170-520 >> 180-480
The casting experience of Carmilla’s Ultimate and partner skill is being further improved, while also emphasizing her support role and ability in the early game.
Stolen Defense: 6-12 >> 7-11
- Greatly increased Slow effects: 40% in the first phase, 60% in the second.
- Magic Power Bonus: 160% >> 130%
- Linked Damage Ratio: 70% >> 50%
- Linked Control Ratio: 70% >> 100%
Special Partner Skill (~)
- Base Shield: 220-500 >> 520-800
- Cooldown: 20s >> 45s
Luo Yi (Buffed)
The developers have brought the following changes to serve to improve Luo Yi’s strategic significance through the Patch 1.7.24 Update in Mobile Legends.
- Max Range: 20-28 >> 28-36
Gatotkaca possesses remarkable control ability, but in high-ranked duels, his control skills are easily avoided. Adjustments have been made to fix this.
Skill 2 (↑)
- Base Dash distance is increased.
- The charge time needed to reach the maximum Dash distance has been reduced. (Total charge time remains unchanged).
Developers have significantly nerfed Valentina’s mobility.
Skill 2 (↓)
Blink Distance: 3 >> 2 yards
A greater difference is expected between Lesley’s Enhanced Basic Attack and her regular Basic Attacks. Along with this, developers have also made some slight adjustments to the difference between Lesley’s early and late-game performance.
Lethal Shot’s crits are converted into True Damage >> Every Lethal Shot deals True Damage.
Damage: 110% Total Physical Attack >> 50+100% Total Physical Attack
The developers have increased the time it takes for Combo Points and Crystal Energy to disappear.
- Time taken for Combo Points and Crystal Energy to disappear: 3s >> 5s
- Once Combo Points have started to disappear: 1 lost every 3s >> 1 lost every 1s
- Base Damage: 600-1,000 >> 800-1,200
- Crystal Energy Bonus: 40%>> 35%
Esmeralda’s Shield has slightly been nerfed in the Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.24 Update.
[Skill 1] (↓)
- Base Shield: 400-850 >> 300-750
- The speed at which nearby enemies’ Shield is converted into their own Shield is reduced.
Paquito’s Burst damage is a little too much in the current version, so developers have decided to tone down his damage-dealing capabilities.
Enhanced Skill 2 (↓)
Damage: 240-720 + 240% Total Physical Attack >> 240-640 + 215% Total Physical Attack
Haymaker Damage: 350-600 + 100% Total Physical Attack >> 300-450 + 90%6 Total Physical Attack
Enhanced Ultimate (↓)
Uppercut Base Damage: 400-750 >> 400-600
It’s possible for Selena to harass her foes by constantly switching between forms. It’s also often nigh-on impossible to escape death when hit by her Skill 2 in the early game, With this in mind, developers have worked to reduce the impossible to escape death when hit by her Skill 2 in the early game. With this in mind, developers have worked to reduce the frequency at which Selena’s able to harass foes during this period.
- Cooldown: 4.5/4/3.5/3s >>5.5/4.8/4/3s
Players would want to allow Baxia a larger margin of error.
Skill 2 (↑)
Cooldown: 10-7s >> 10-5s
Developers would like to improve Edith’s lane-clearing ability.
Damage to Minions: 150% >> 180%
Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.20 Update: Balance Adjustments
The following equipment changes have been made through this Patch Update in Advanced Server.
Cursed Helmet and Molten Essence (Buffed)
- Developers would like to have Tank EXP Laners be able to clear lanes faster in the late game.
- Extra Damage against Minions and Creeps: 250% >> 210%-350% (scales along with hero level
Advanced Boots (Buffed)
Percentage of original price returned when selling: 20% >> 30%
That’s all for today’s breakdown of the Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.24 Update in the Advanced Server. Let us know in the comments section below!