Mobile Legends Bang Bang, one of the most played Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) genre for Android and iOS. The developers are set to roll out a new patch update Mobile Legends 1.5.22 soon enough. Let’s have a detailed look at it.
There are a lot of adjustments made on the MLBB heroes and the battlefield. These adjustments will be available via Mobile Legends 1.5.22 patch update.
In order to increase the utility of the Ultimate, control difficulty and early game cooldown is reduced.
- Optimized control feeling.
- Cool down reduced from 53-43 → 45-40
- Base Damage reduced from 400-600 → 300-500
This tank was out of Meta for quite a long time. The buffs on this hero might push it again into the Meta Tier. Strengthened his damage taking ability in Rage State.
- Base HP increased from 2709 → 2859
- Base Magic Defense reduced from 10 → 5
- Physical & Magic Defense Boost in Rage State increased to 11.5-32.5 → 14-70
This patch enhances his competitiveness among Tanks
Skill 1 (Buffed)
- Physical Attack Bonus increased from 80% → 120% (Scales with charging time)
- Cooldown reduced from 6 → 5
This particular tank was the least used tank among all. Finally it received buffs.
- Base HP increased from 2719 → 2819
- HP Growth increased from 235 → 245
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Restoration of HP Lost increased from 8% → 10%
- Movement Speed Boost increased (decaying over time)
- Skill animation and backswing slightly shortened.
This tank is one of the most picked tanks in the current Meta. Khufra got nerfed in the early to mid-game.
Skill 1 (Nerfed)
- Base Damage reduced from 150-250 → 50-100
- Max HP Bonus of Damage increased from: 7.5%-10% → 7%-12%
Skill 2 (Nerfed)
- Physical & Magic Defense Boost reduced from 50%-100% → 30%-100%
- Max HP Bonus of Damage reduced from 3.5-6% → 36%
This patch nerfs the survivability of Baxia. This tank is known for its high sustainability in team fights.
- Damage Reduction reduced from 35 → 25
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Max HP Bonus of Damage increased from 5% → 6%
- Base Damage reduced from 50-70 → 40-60
- Damage Reduction Boost increased from 75% → 140%
- Total Damage Reduction effect remains unchanged.
One of the most banned tanks in this current Meta. This patch adjusted the hero.
Shield provided by each stack of Big Guy: 5 → 3-6 (grows at Lv. 4, 8, and 12)
- His damage doesn’t grow with increased body size anymore.
- New Effect: Devouring the target will recover up to 20% of Max HP.
One of the deadliest marksman when fed. Bruno received a buff in this patch update. It was difficult for Bruno to take advantage by aggression. Thus, his early-game damage is increased in order to help him regain his lane domination,
Skill 1 (Buffed)
- Base Damage reduced from 95-245 → 120-270
- Mana Cost reduced from 90-140 → 75-125
This hero is one of the Meta Tier heroes in this season. This patch weakens his ability to take damage and restrict enemies.
Passive (Human Form) (Nerfed)
- Slow Effect reduced from 20% → 10%
Ultimate (Wolf Form) (Nerfed)
- Physical & Magic Defense Boost reduced from 40-100 → 20-50
- Natural gold gain is changed from 2 gold every 1s to 5 gold every 2s.
- Natural Exp gain is adjusted, but the number of each minute is almost the same as before.
- Fixed the issue where minions go directly to the enemy base in some cases.
- Fixed the abnormal indicator when Kimmy uses Basic Attack after casting Skill 1.
- Removed the Walkie Grass that follows the killer of Lithowanderer. Movement Speed Boost remains the same.
- Fixed the issue of Nana’s Passive when she is resurrected by Faramis’s ultimate.
Are you excited about the latest Mobile Legends Patch Update notes 1.5.22? Let us know in the comment section below.