The November 2022 content Update adds a slew of new events to Pokemon GO! Trainers can get all the information they need here. As the month of October draws to a close, Niantic has announced the numerous activities that trainers will be able to participate in throughout the month of November.
In November 2022, Pokemon GO begins with a new content update featuring new events, Pokemon debuts, research activities, and more. Since the game’s release, Niantic has consistently released updates with fresh material, ensuring that players continue to enjoy it.
Pokemon GO November 2022 Community Day brings Dratini as the featured Pokemon along with Bonuses and more
This November, players will be getting another Community Day of 2022 in Pokemon GO where trainers will see Dratini, the dragon Pokémon, and its appearance in the wild. The Community Day will also have many bonuses and research tasks and, many more running on Saturday, November 5, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
On Saturday, November 5, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Dratini, the dragon Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Moreover, if trainers are lucky, they might encounter a shiny one as well.
Pokemon GO Día de Muertos 2022: New Bonuses, Collection Challenge and more
Niantic has just revealed another Pokemon GO event, this one honoring the Día de Muertos 2022 festival. November 1-2 sees the celebration of Día de Muertos, a day set aside in Mexico and other Americas to honor the memories and lives of those who have passed on to the other side.
For the third year in a row, Pokemon Go has chosen to commemorate the occasion by offering trainers all across the world a range of challenges and rare spawns. In an ancient Aztec tradition, it was said that the spirits of our loved ones never go away but simply travel to a different world, and during a special time each year, they would return to our world. Here is the list of the events and raids that will be held during the month of November 2022.
- Research Breakthrough
- Starmie encounter
- Rewards include a Star Piece
- Raids – The following Pokemon will feature in five-star and Mega Raids throughout November:
- October 27 – November 8
- Five-Star: Giratina (Origin Forme)*
- Mega: Mega Banette*
- November 8 – November 23
- Five-Star: Guzzlord
- Mega: Mega Gyarados*
- November 23 – December 1
- Five-Star: Nihilego
- Mega: Mega Houndoom*
- October 27 – November 8
- Upcoming events
- Día de Muertos (Nov. 1 – 2)
- November Community Day Classic – Dratini (Nov. 5)
- Greedy Gluttons Event (Nov. 9 – 17)
- November Community Day – Teddiursa (Nov. 12)
- Elite Raids (Nov. 13)
- Team GO Rocket Takeover (Nov. 14 – 17)
- Safari Zone: Singapore (Nov. 18 – 20)
- Astral Eclipse Event (Nov. 23 – 28)
- TBA (Nov. 27)
- Raid Hours – Every Wednesday from 6 PM to 7 PM local time, raids will feature the following Pokemon:
- November 2: Giratina (Origin Forme)*
- November 9: Guzzlord
- November 16: Guzzlord
- November 23: Nihilego
- November 30: Nihilego
- Pokemon Spotlight Hour – Every Tuesday from 6 PM to 7 PM local time, the following Pokemon will appear more often in the wild, and the listed special bonus will be featured:
- November 1
- Duskull wearing a cempasúchill crown*
- The amount of Stardust earned for catching Pokemon will be doubled
- November 8
- The amount of experience earned for catching Pokemon will be doubled
- November 15
- The amount of Candy earned for catching Pokemon will be doubled
- November 22
- The amount of Candy earned for transferring Pokemon will be doubled
- November 29
- The amount of experience earned for Pokemon evolutions will be doubled
November will serve as the final month for the Pokemon GO Season of Light celebrations before the “Holidays 2022 Event,” a Christmas-themed event, begins in December.