After the end of Pokemon Go Fest 2021, it does not mean that Niantic has run out of content for the Pokemon Go players. After the end of July 2021, it has been one of the biggest months of the year for Pokemon Go, as it marks the fifth anniversary of the game’s release. While Pokemon Go Fest is one of the events to look forward to, it is not the only event or updates coming in the game. Let us get into details for the upcoming Pokemon GO events in August 2021.
Upcoming Pokemon GO events on August 2021
Pokémon GO Ultra Unlock event
- Ultra-unlock Part 1: Time
From the 23rd of July, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to the 3rd of August, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time, Pokemons from various eras will be appearing more often. The flow of time will be disrupted by Dialga.
2. Ultra-unlock part 2: Space
From 6th of August, 2021 to the 17th of August, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time. Palkia will distort space itself as Pokemon from various places. For experiencing the second part of ultra-unlock, look forward.
Go Battle Nights
The third Go battle night will be happening on Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time. Receive three times the Stardust for winning battle after completing up to 100 battles and rang up in Go Battle League.
Pokemon GO: Featured Pokémon in raids on August 2021
Here we will be discussing the Pokemons that will be appearing in five-star raids throughout August 2021.
- Until Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time, Dialga will continue to appear in five-star raids. Try to find the shiny one.
- From Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.to Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time, Palkia will be appearing in five-star raid.
- Not only this, but Pokémon will be appearing in five- star raids after August 20.
For mega raids, the following Mega-Evolved Pokémon will appear
- Until Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at local time Mega Charizard X will continue to appear for mega raids.
- From August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at local time Mega Amphoros will appear in mega raids.
- On August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, August 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time, Mega Beedrill will appear in mega raids.
- From Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, Mega Pidgeot will appear in mega raids.
A raid hour event will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, every Wednesday in August where the following Pokemon’s will be featured.
- On August 4, 2021 Wednesday: Dialga
- On August 11, 2021, Wednesday: Palkia
- August 18, 2021, Wednesday: Palkia
- August 25, 2021, Wednesday: ????
A bonus Raid Hour event will take place on Monday, August 30, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time.
Don’t forget to follow-up guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokemon Go.
Research Breakthrough Encounters
What you need to do here is you’ll encounter Chimecho from Sunday, August 1, 2021, at 1 p.m. to Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
As a part of the season of discovery Double XP for research, Breakthroughs will continue throughout this month.
Weekly 1 PokeCoins Bundles
In August, every Monday there will be a one-time purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass including other items in the shop.
Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours
Every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time in August, Pokemon Spotlight Hours will take place and each will be spotlighting a different Pokémon with a special bonus!
|Date||Spotlight Pokemon||Special Bonus|
|August 3||Magnemite||2x catch Stardust|
|August 10||East Sea Shellos||2x catch XP|
|August 17||West Sea Shellos||2x catch Candy|
|August 24||TBA||2x transfer Candy|
|August 31||TBA||2x evolution XP|
Pokémon GO August 2021 Community Day
On Saturday, August 14, 2021 and Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time the Community Day will take place. In this celebration of Eevee community day, there are stickers that are been inspired by Eevee and its evolution, and they will be available throughout August.
Not only this trainer but you will also get you can get stickers that are inspired by Eevee by spinning Pokeshop, opening gifts and purchasing them from the in-game shop. Inspired stickers by Eevee’s evolution will be exclusively available from the shop.
Are you excited about the upcoming Pokemon GO events in August 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.