This post was last updated on
Before every global update of any version of PUBG Mobile, the developer team pushes its beta version from where everyone comes to know about what’s exciting coming in the global update. And finally PUBG Mobile Corporation has released its 0.18.0 beta update. If you are thinking about how to download it, you are in the right place. This article includes how to download this beta version and its all-new exciting features of PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update.
How to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update
The beta version is available for both Android and iOS. Please follow the step by process to know how to download in the new PUBG Mobile beta update.
How to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update on Android
Before you start downloading, it is recommended to have more than 4 GB free space on your phone.
- Download the APK by clicking here.
- Open the APK for installation.
- Allow installation from unknown sources. If your phone doesnt allow it instantly, you can manually do it by going to Settings > safety and privacy > Install apps from unknown sources
- Wait till the installation is finished. This may take some time depending on your phone’s performance.
- You are all set to play the new PUBG Mobile beta update
Please note – Many players are reporting about the error while they download the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta. So if you face this, please try deleting the old file and download the file again.
How to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update on iOS
- Please download the file by clicking here. Use Safari browser for this.
- Find the PUBG Mobile beta icon on your screen and tap it to start the download. Please use WiFi as the file size is large.
- After the installation is done, go to Settings > General > configuration Documents and Device Management > Trusted certificate
- PUBG Mobile Beta is ready to be played
Please note – If you face issues while installation. Please delete the old file and download it once again.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta features
Plenty of new features are arriving with this new PUBG Mobile update. Starting from Miramar revamp to a new mode in the EvoGround to new social features, this new PUBG Mobile beta update is huge! Please read the detailed information about them below.
1. Miramar 2.0
PUBG Mobile officially confirmed about Miramar 2.0 is coming with 0.18.0 beta update. There will be visual changes and Sandstrom in Miramar to make the gameplay more interesting. Some of the visual changes include the Racing Ramp, Golden Mirado, Vending Machine, Water city in Miramar.
2. EvoGround – Safety Scramble Mode
A new mode in EvoGround is now available in this 0.18.0 update. This Safety Scramble Mode is based on the Erangel map. This new mode is quite similar to the blue zone of the original PUBG game. Safety Scramble mode will probably go against the campers to make them come over and engage into gunfights.
3. Jungle Adventure Mode
In this new Jungle Adventure mode players will be flying hot air ballon in the Sanhok map only. Players can go up and down with the balloon and when they eat fruits, some special abilities will be there. This mode sounds really fun surely give the players a beautiful view of Sanhok.
4. New Gun – P90
P90 is a popular SMG gun that is available in most of the shooting games. P90 in PUBG Mobile will be using 9mm ammo with a high stability and fire rate. Please check the weapon below.
5. Chat Bot to solve general queries
This is something innovative! In this new beta update, players will be getting access to a chatbot from whom players can solve their general questions like purchase issues, login issues, lag issues etc.
6. In-built Internet Booster inside the matchmaking settings
To solve the rising lag issues in the game, developers have implemented an in-built internet boosting option in the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta. With this feature, players can boost their internet speed for a smooth and lag free experience.
7. Other minor changes
- Revamped results screen
- New achievements
- Small changes in the settings
- Ability to save your customised settings to cloud
If you are among the first 300 beta testers who provided feedback, you’ll have a chance to receive free crate coupons.
Are you playing this new PUBG Mobile beta update? Do let us know your feedback in the comments below.