PUBG New State is a futuristic-style multiplayer online battle royale video game developed by PUBG Studios and published by Krafton. Krafton has introduced a partner program dubbed as A-Squad for PUBG New State content creators across various social media platforms.
Requirements to join the PUBG New State A-Squad Partner Program
Before joining the A-Squad there are a few basic requirements players have to meet.
- A-SQUAD Partners Program eligibility is limited to those 18 years of age or older.
- Partners must have at least 10,000 subscribers or followers on the social platform that they are active on.
- More than 20% of PUBG New State-related content within the last month must be uploaded on the partner’s chosen social media platform.
- Partners must comply with PUBG New State’s Terms of Service and IP Policy.
- A-SQUAD partners’ content is considered Secondary Work created using Krafton’s IP. Generating revenue through Secondary Work is possible only with prior consent from Krafton.
- All content uploaded by A-SQUAD partners must be unique to the partner. The redistribution of 3rd party content or re-uploading of prior content is prohibited.
- Generating revenue via licensing to platforms is prohibited except for the platforms authorized by Krafton.
- As an A-SQUAD partner, partners must abide by the Rules of Conduct.
Make sure you go through all the requirements. After checking you can proceed to the next step. Do note that meeting the minimum doesn’t guarantee a spot in A-Squad.
How to apply to A-Squad
After going through the minimum requirements, head to this page. Now select your social media platform and click ‘Apply’. Now fill in the necessary details and apply for A-Squad. Registrations are open from January 17 to January 30 (UTC). For Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei, the time period is January 9 to February 7 (UTC).
The A-Squad will be announced between January 31 and February 13, 2022 (UTC). The application results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei will be announced between February 8 and February 18, 2022 (UTC).
Perks for being an A-Squad partner
Being in the A-Squad partners program, partners can get a lot of perks and benefits.
- Direct support: The A-Squad partners will get a partner’s only communication channel available 24/7.
- Customized Event Invitations: Customized events curated specially for the partners.
- Welcome Kit: Partners will get their own customized welcome kit.
- Social Media posts for A-Squad partners: Social media post especially for A-Squad members on the official social handles of PUBG New State.
- Exclusive PUBG New State content: Partners will get exclusive New State content to make their one of a kind.
- A-Squad only in-game items: Partners will get special and exclusive in-game items.
- Country-specific rewards: Partners will also get rewards based on their country.