PUBG: New State is the futuristic battle-royale game developed by Krafton. After a very shaky start, the game seems to have been fixed itself and has started giving some good updates. The game developers are also very keen on user feedback and improving the game based on that. The Patch Notes for the January 2022 Update are out in PUBG: New State and look very interesting. The developers said that major changes to the game will be coming this month on their New Year post. Here are the Patch Notes of the PUBG: New State January 2022 update.
- BR: Extreme is a new mode coming in PUBG New State
- New Weapon: P90
- PUBG New State January 2022 Update: New Gun customizations
- PUBG New State January 2022 Update: Weapon Balance Changes
- PUBG New State January 2022 Update: New actions and animation improvements
- PUBG New State January 2022 Update: Mode balance changes
- Season 1 begins in PUBG: New State
BR: Extreme is a new mode coming in PUBG New State
- BR: Extreme is a new mode set in Troi. While the core experience of this mode is firmly set in the battle-royale genre, each round will only be of 20 minutes, featuring only 64 survivors.
- In this mode, the battlegrounds is restricted to a smaller playable area within Troi. The playable area will be chosen at random and will change every match.
- All Survivors will start off with:
- P1911 handgun.
- 1 smoke grenade.
- 300 drone credits.
- Fully-charged boost meter.
- When the match starts, 2 care packages will be dropped at random locations, allowing players to stock up on higher end gear earlier in a match.
- Some additional features that differentiate BR: Extreme from the standard mode of PUBG: New State, include the following:
- Increased quantity of vehicles and items throughout Troi, allowing players to farm more quickly.
- Players will jump from the plane from a lower altitude, so that they can land on the map as quickly as possible.
- Delivery drones will arrive faster, allowing players to get their hands on items faster.
- The wait time before a teammate can be redeployed has been shortened to 60 seconds.
New Weapon: P90
- The P90 can now spawn in care packages on the Battlegrounds!
- This SMG will come with a standard tier-2 transformative scope and an attached suppressor. But, it cannot be modified with other attachments.
- It will use 5.7 mm ammo, which will also be added to the Drone Store.
PUBG New State January 2022 Update: New Gun customizations
DP-28 [C2] Muzzle Slot Access
- With this customization, players will be able to attach a flash hider (AR/DMR) or a compensator (AR/DMR) to the DP-28.
- However, gun damage will be slightly reduced when using these attachments.
Beryl M762 [C2] Lightweight Stock
- The Lightweight Stock will reduce bullet spread when firing from the hip or shoulder while increasing ADS speed.
- However, this customization will reduce weapon stability.
PUBG New State January 2022 Update: Weapon Balance Changes
- The bullet spread of all shotguns and pistols when fired mid-air will be decreased.
- L85A3: The reload time will be significantly reduced.
- M416 [C1]: Bullet spread when firing from the hip and shoulder will be reduced.
- Beryl M762 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed.
- M16A4 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease recoil control.
- DSR-1 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed. Instead, it will increase vertical recoil.
PUBG New State January 2022 Update: New actions and animation improvements
- Players will be able to perform a roll to break your fall when falling by tapping the Roll button right before you hit the ground.
- They can perform a roll to break the fall, which will minimize the fall damage he sustains.
- This roll can also be performed while exiting from moving vehicles.
When players are prone and they get up to sprint forward, the character will be able to break into a sprint while getting up for a smoother and faster movement transition.
Character Animation Improvements
- The movement delay time that occurs when alternating repeatedly between sitting and standing will be decreased.
- The movement delay time that occurs when landing after jumping will be decreased.
PUBG New State January 2022 Update: Mode balance changes
BR: Original Overhaul
- The overall speed of the blue zone will be increased. The total time is 90 seconds.
- The damage of the blue zone during the early to mid-game will be increased.
- The wait time during the final phase will be extended by 20 seconds.
- The Deployable Shield (Normal) will be removed. Only the Deployable Shield: Wide Type will be available on the Battlegrounds.
- The number of Customization Kits that can be found on the Battlegrounds will be significantly increased.
BR: Original Overhaul in Troi
- The amount of Drone Credits that can be found in Vermont will be slightly decreased.
- Novas will be found on main roads.
Season 1 begins in PUBG: New State
- Preseason Tiers will be reset. Tiers will be reset for all regions and modes based on the highest tier, which survivors reached during the Preseason.
- The final rewards for reaching Contender, Master, and Conqueror will be upgraded.
- Match scores and tier evaluation standards will be revamped.
- A small amount of tier points will be rewarded upon selecting multiple maps.
Starting with this patch, PUBG: New State is off to a great start. Fans can expect to see more such announcements in the coming months.