Apex Legends Mobile, one of the most anticipated battle-royale games finally released on 17th May 2022. Golden Geometry is a lucky draw release in Apex Legends Mobile and features new Pathfinder and Wraith skins with R-99 and Wingman skins with additional rewards. Here’s how you can obtain rewards.
How to obtain rewards in Apex Legends Mobile Golden Geometry Draw
- Based on the list of rewards, the players spending the required amount of Syndicate gold, will receive the reward. The list below has items from both the Coordinate Chip and the Black Gold Vault. Rewards from the black gold vault can only be obtained. If a player obtains Coordinate Chip 12 times, they will be granted all the rewards from the Black Gold Vault.
- Once the box is open, an item is selected, if it is the Coordinate chip then the player will receive one of the remaining items from the black Gold Vault or the item is selected from the Coordinate Chip Pool. Players can select each item from the coordinate chip pool only once per round, there are 12 rounds. The coordinate pool resets once the player gets a coordinate chip.
- The costs of Syndicate gold in each round remains unchanged but the costs for different round increase gradually round by round.
- The items received and the currency will be sent directly into the player’s account.
- If a player is facing difficulty in top-up or is not able to draw rewards, then they are advised to restate the game.
Apex Legends Mobile Golden Geometry Draw rewards
The limited-time Draw comes with two fantastic skins named Golden Geometry Pathfinder and Glided Silhouette Wraith.
Eternal Weapons Skins
It is also bringing cosmetics for weapons. R-99 SMG is getting ‘Fatal Opulence’ skin and Wingman is getting ‘Luxury’s Edge.’
Legendary Banner Frame
Other than that, the event is also bringing Cool banner frames for the players.
Emotes are also being featured with the Apex Legends Mobile Golden Geometry Draw.
Apex Legends Mobile Golden Geometry Rewards Odds
As you obtain the items from the coordinate chip pool and the black gold vault, the drop rate for each item will change. Initially, the probabilities are as follows:
- Coordinate Chip Pool Drop Rates at the beginning of Each Round:
- Coordinate Chip: 1.95%.
- Item Reward (each): 19.61%
- Initial Black Gold Vault Rewards Drop Rates:
- Eternal Legend Skin: 0.2%
- Eternal Weapon Skin: 0.5%
- Legendary Dive Emote: 6.1%
- Legendary Banner Frame: 6.2%
- Epic Banner Pose: 18.5%
- Legendary Emote: 18.5%
The probabilities of the selected items will be determined in real-time by the server.