Wraith is a very cool Legend to go with. Her real name is Renee H. Blasey and is 32 years old, with her home-world being Typhon. Her role is versatile, which means she can be used as an attacker or a supporter, although it comes to her abilities which can turn her into a devastating Legend. In this guide, we shall have a brief guide on Wraith in Apex Legends Mobile, her perks, abilities, recommended teammates, and selective tips to help use Wraith in the finest way possible.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Apex Legends characters like Lifeline, Bloodhound, and Octane. Therefore, players must make sure to check the past character guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Wraith.
About Wraith in Apex Legends Mobile
Years ago, a clueless Renee woke up in an IMC Detention Facility with no memory of her life before. She was a Senior Science Pilot, who also volunteered as a guinea pig during her own experiments. Her partner betrayed and locked her, and she no longer existed. All that was left was a timid girl, frightened by a cacophony of voices in her head.
This was until a new version of herself appeared and taught her to listen to the voices. Following the lead, Wraith found the strength to break herself free from the prison and escape into a different reality, the Apex Games reality.
Wraith is a whirlwind fighter who is able to execute deadly attacks and manipulate spacetime by opening rifts in the fabric of reality. In this Apex Legends Mobile guide, we’ll be looking out at these superpowers of Wraith, which are her special abilities.
Passive Ability – Voices from the Void
This unique ability of Wraith warns a player of any nearby enemy by speaking it out loud. In order to make full use of this ability, one must pay heed to Wraith’s voices, as she might suspect enemies anytime during a game. This ability is very useful at any point in the game, hence, utilize it smartly.
Tactical Ability – Into the Void
Wraith’s way to go stealthy mode, Into the Void, lets her turn invisible for five seconds, granting 30% movement speed. It is also used to avoid any bullets fired by the enemies, as her hitbox completely disappears. This Ability also helps her avoid losing any health from the Ring Damage, for as long as she is inside the Void.
Wraith turns into a stream of blue light, and the light will follow her wherever she goes. Care must be taken as though the enemies cannot view the player, they can see the blue light, thus, they will know where a player is moving towards, and be ready for the player to pop out of the Void. Since this Ability needs a lot of practice and timing, make sure to get hold of this Ability
and use it at the right time.
Ultimate Ability – Dimensional Rift
One of the most incredible abilities for any team of players to get away from or make a rotation, Dimensional Rift creates two portals that players can use to travel to and fro, and while anyone enters one of the portals, they will be indestructible. How does this work?
On activating this ability, Wraith places the first portal on her current location. She then runs towards the direction she wants to proceed and places the second portal. There are two ways to place the second portal:
- Manual activation, by clicking on the ultimate ability again.
- Running till she runs out of Rift energy, after which the second portal is placed automatically. The Rift can be also used by the enemies, therefore, learn to master the ultimate ability.
Perks and Finishers of Wraith in Apex Legends Mobile
Every legend has its own perks and finishers that are unlockable. The more we play with a legend, the sooner can we unlock new perks and finishers. Talking about Wraith, she has 5 different perks, which we shall break down in detail.
- Evolution: Every enemy knocked down gives 50 Evo points to the player’s Evo Shield.
- Spoiler: Resets the Tactical Ability’s cooldown completely upon initial landing, and respawning.
- Winning Reload: 10% increase in reload speed after knocking down an enemy.
- Emergency Battery: Using a Shield Cell when the Body Shield is zero, gives an extra 25 Shield Points.
- Slow-acting Batterysher: Recover 1 Shield Point every second when not engaged in a battle.
Finishers are what we can call, a final blow to your enemy. While an enemy is downed, you can either shoot them to death or move close to them and perform a Finisher. Every finisher gives you different but similar benefits. When it comes to Wraith, we have:
- Execution: Loser’s Nourishment: When an enemy is taken down by a Finisher, the player’s Shields get restored, along with an additional 30 HP given.
- Execution: Ammo Recovery: When an enemy is taken down by a Finisher, the player’s Shields are restored and the player’s weapon ammo gets refilled.
- Execution: Evolutionary Explosion: When an enemy is taken down by a Finisher, the player’s Shields are restored and an additional 100 Evo Points is given.
Recommended Teammates for Wraith in Apex Legends Mobile
Wraith, being a dimensional traveler and an aggressive Legend, if used accordingly, needs a lot of skill and effort in order to make complete use of her. For this, she should also have Legends that support her throughout. Hence, we list down two combinations with Wraith included, that could possibly help witness the stronger side of her.
- Wraith, Lifeline, Octane/Pathfinder: This team stresses on the support of Lifeline. Wraith and Octane/Pathfinder can create paths for Lifeline to stay safe, so that she can keep the legends alive and kicking. Wraith can also move slightly towards the aggressive side, leaving Lifeline and Octane/Pathfinder to watch her back.
- Wraith, Bloodhound, Bangalore: This is one of the most, if not, the most aggressive combination in Apex Legends Mobile. This team could go with all guns blazing and worry about nothing at all. Wraith to help with rotation and pushing towards a group of enemies, Bloodhound to give the Intel and push with the help of his Ultimate Ability, and Bangalore to smoke the area to keep them off the enemies’ sight.
Apex Legends Mobile Wraith Gameplay Tips
In this section of the guide, we will look at some tips and tricks to play Wraith in Apex Legends Mobile. Wraith requires accurate use of abilities. If a team is to be intimidated, then this is the only technique to make that happen.
- Wraith needs teammates to stick around, the primary reason behind this is to help make use of her abilities properly. When in situations such as a getaway, it is the responsibility of the teammates to ensure that no enemy jumps into the void. While Wraith is busy creating a path for her teammates to come through, the teammates must protect the first portal, so that no enemy gets in and knocks Wraith down after jumping out of the second portal.
- While using Wraith’s Tactical ability, she slows down for two seconds before going into the Void. Hence, players must make sure that this ability is not activated with enemies standing in front or anywhere very near, as they may knock you down even before entering the Void.
Wraith is an incredible Legend in Apex Legends Mobile, and her abilities are as fearful as she looks. Although it has hard for beginners to get along with Wraith, they will be greatly benefitted, if they are able to master this Legend. She can attack and support the team at any point in time, thus being a major contributor to the team.
That’s all for today’s Wraith guide in Apex Legends Mobile. Do you prefer to use Wraith in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!