Brawl Stars, the fast-paced 3v3 shooter from the Finnish developer, Supercell is a diverse game with multiple game modes, over 50 characters, and a wide variety of maps for each game mode. The title also has competitive game modes like Brawl Stars Championship Challenge, Power League, and the recently-released Club League which makes picking brawlers important to gain an advantage in addition to the raw skills needed to win games consistently. Let us check out the Brawl Stars November 2022 Tier list for the ongoing season for the best brawlers.
The Tier List will rank all 55 brawlers, based on their performance on all game modes, including Showdown and Duels. Additionally, the viability of brawlers in competitive modes and lastly, versatility that is, brawlers that can strive on all kinds of maps are also taken into account.
Brawl Stars Brawlers Tier List for November 2022
The tier list provided here should only be taken as a reference because the game has various modes and some characters may outperform others or are suited for a very particular role. This is an overall tier list based on the character’s viability and overall usefulness in the game.
|Tier||Chromatic||Legendary||Mythic||Epic||Super Rare||Rare||Common, Trophy Road|
|Strong (S)||Lola, |
|Worst (F)||Mr. P||Edgar||Jacky||El Primo||Shelly,|
Brawl Stars Tier List for November 2022: Brawlers to choose and avoid
New Brawler: Otis
Otis is an average brawler in B tier, who was once supposed to be top tier, but pre-release nerfs caused him to fall to the center. He is now in the B tier but has real potential and with some adjustments to his equipment can be a very good brawler. His second-star power makes him useful, but there are better options available.
Here are the current best brawlers in the meta right now which can be used in most team compositions and game mode(s).
- Bonnie: Bonnie’s versatile and easy-to-master playstyle makes her rank in the top tier. She is both a ranged brawler and an assassin and has great survivability skills owing to her high health in ranged mode and very fast movement speed in her close combat mode.
- Janet: A well round kit, high damage, good evasive options and the non-existence of direct counters make her one of the top picks.
- Carl: A buff to his projectile speed has made carl very hard to ignore. A fast attack and no reload problems paired with his high mobility super are the reason for carl being one of the best at keeping control of the lane in which he operates.
Currently, the worst brawlers in the meta are placed in this tier, since, they either work in specific team compositions and/or specific modes.
- Mr. P: Unable to deal burst damage, the prevalence of throwers and tanks has made her turret a bit weak. The removal of Siege from the game has dented her standings in the meta.
- Edgar: With the current rotation of maps and with many counters being available Edgar is not able to thrive in most situations.
- El Primo: Short range and the introduction of speed gear which makes it easy to evade him are the reasons the luchador is struggling in the meta and is placed in the bottom tier.
- Shelly: With tanks finding it hard to secure a place in the meta and various tank counters being available shelly is reeling in the bottom tier as she is not viable in the competitive scene though at low trophy range she can still reign her terror owing to hear insane super.
- Nita: Nita is a good brawler in Brawl Ball, Gem Grab, and to some extent in Heist. In such modes, she can be played, but there are better options available for players to try. One of her strongest points is her bear, Bruce who is not able to assert dominance since most of the brawlers are able to counter him.
- Dynamike: With so many brawlers having high mobility, the introduction of speed gear, and not many maps that favor the playstyle suited for dynamike, the explosive mine worker finds it hard to find a place in the meta.
- Jacky: Jacky due to the lack of versatility is placed in the bottom tier of the list as she is good only in limited game modes and maps.
These picks have been compiled after spending a number of hours in the game and tried and tested in competitive mode and other game modes (s). There were also a number of changes made in the latest balance changes.
What do you think about the Brawl Stars Tier List for November 2022? How excited are you about the new update? Let us know in the comment section below!