Brown Dust 2 is an Adventure RPG game developed by NEOWIZ. This game takes you on an adventure in each pack or story using the console on your screen in portrait form, not landscape like other games with 2D graphics. To accompany you during the adventure, you will be accompanied by characters. The character has a costume along with gear to increase the strength of your character. To get it you need to reroll or what is called a draw in this game. Here is our Brown Dust 2 reroll guide to help players get a good costume and gear from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Brown Dust 2
Brown Dust 2 Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you need to open the game, then make sure you log in via the guest account.
- After that, there are several cutscenes and quite a lot of storylines. Therefore, we recommend tapping skip to make it faster.
- Then you need to complete the tutorial first and to unlock the draw for reroll, you must be clearing all the Story Pack 1 Main Quests, like Hello Elin!
- If so, you can tap home at the bottom in the middle of the house icon, and select Pass.
- You need to obtain these diamonds because they are needed as currency to reroll later. Then claim the diamonds in the Mailbox section.
- Then, go out and select draw, there are 2 draw options, there are Black Knight Ratel and Blood Glutton Justia
- You can determine which draw you will choose, and make sure to draw 10 times to make it more efficient
- Keep doing it until you get the costume or gear you want. Then bind the account, because previously we logged in via the guest account.
- However, if your diamonds run out and you haven’t got the costume or gear you want, then you need to delete the account via the account link in the ETC section.
Brown Dust 2 Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Brown Dust 2
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Brown Dust 2
First, make sure you have an account on a third-party application such as Facebook or Google. Then you need to enter the in-game, then select a home with the house icon, there you select the ETC section, then select Link Account again.
There are only 2 options and you need to choose only one of them. Why do you need a bound account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Brown Dust 2 Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!