From the house of Nuverse, DC Worlds Collide is a new turn-based idle mobile card game. Set in the DC Universe, this Role-Playing Game brings together the most popular superheroes and supervillains that feature in the DC Comics and takes users on exciting and action-packed battles. Players can collect up to 75+ characters from the DC Comics, including the likes of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Since its launch, it has received an overwhelming response from DC and RPG fans. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in DC Worlds Collide. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of DC Worlds Collide.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other Character oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact DC Worlds Collide customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the DC Worlds Collide customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of DC Worlds Collide. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Nuverse directly, via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- You will find your Avatar icon on the top left corner of the in-game home screen. Tap on that. This would take you to the Profile Menu.
- The in-game Profile Menu has two tabs, namely Profile and Settings. Players must navigate to the Settings tab next.
- Tap on the Support option under the Settings menu. This would take you to the in-game Support Center. You will find that the Developers have already addressed some of the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To read those, you just need to tap on the Questions. It is likely that you would find your exact issue here.
Connecting to the Live Chat Support
- If your issue persists or is something different, you need to connect to Live Chat Support for further assistance. To do so, just scroll down to the bottom of the Support Center Page. You will find a message box. Tap on that and type out your issue. The chatbot would immediately revert back and ask for the following details:
- Game Server
- Your Unique ID (you will find that in the Profile Menu)
- Problem Description (A detailed description of your issue)
- The last operation after which the issue occurred or the Game scenario in which the issue occurred
- Time of the problem
- Relevant screenshots/videos of your issue
- Meanwhile, as you’re in a conversation with the bot, you will find a Live Chat Support option showing up on the right side of your screen. Tap on that to get connected to a Support team member.
- You will be taken to an Online Chat Room and will be lined up in a Queue. Once the Support team member is free, you both will be connected and he/she will stay connected with you unless your issue is resolved.
How to Contact via DC Worlds Collide Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of DC Worlds Collide and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the game’s official website. This would redirect you to the official website of DC Worlds Collide.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the web page. You will find a Contact Us section that would ask for the following inputs:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- The message that you want to send them(Make sure to write about your query/ issue in detail).
- Once you have given all the inputs Tap on the Send button below to successfully submit your Query/Issue. The Support Team will get back to you within 72 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly at email. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @collide_dc is the support Twitter handle of DC Worlds Collide for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @DCWorldsCollideGame, which is the official Facebook ID of DC Worlds Collide. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the DC Worlds Collide customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.