Blizzard Entertainment‘s Diablo Immortal is now available to play after several delays. Since its release on June 2, Diablo Immortal is being actively played by gamers across the world. Just like any other game in the market, Diablo Immortal players have also been facing a few issues concerning installation. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the unable to install error in Diablo Immortal.
Installation issues in Diablo Immortal
Blizzard’s new ARPG (action role-playing game) title Diablo Immortal was released on June 2, when the game was first released worldwide players were automatically assigned the best servers for them based on their geographical location, language, and social components. Since the game supports cross-play and cross-progression, and because of the previous alpha tests players have encountered installation issues in the game that have become an obstacle to enjoying the game.
Before going ahead with any sort of diagnosis for the unable to install error, players have to make sure that their smartphones have enough space for the game. The pre-load install size for Android is 2.4GB with an additional patch of 10GB. On the other hand, the pre-load size for iOS is 3.3GB with an additional patch of 9.5GB. For the PC version of the game, the pre-load size is 27GB.
How to fix the “Unable to Install” error in Diablo Immortal
Users will have to make sure that their devices have the needed free space for the game, otherwise, this could be the primary issue that is affecting the installation of the game. If users have enough space for the game on their devices and the installation problem still exists, they can try to diagnose the issue by heading over to Blizzard’s Support page, and following these steps:
- If you were in the Diablo Immortal Alpha or Beta, uninstall the old version
- Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements to run Diablo Immortal
- Make sure your device’s operating system is up to date
- Restart your device
- Download while on a good quality Wi-Fi instead of a cellular network. You can also try swapping your connection type to see if it resolves the issue
- If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Diablo Immortal app cache/data
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game
Remember that the payment method on your Google Play account must be from the same country that your Google Play account is registered to install Diablo Immortal. Make sure that you have uninstalled Alpha or beta versions of the game that might have been installed. Also, make sure that your devices meet all requirements to successfully install the game and run. The system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Android 5.0 or higher.
- Processor: Snapdragon 680 or higher.
- Video: Adreno 512 / Mali-G62 MP3 and higher
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Operating System: IOS 11 and above.
- Hardware: iPhone 6s and newer.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher.
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or higher.
- Resolution: 1920×1080.
Did you find our guide on how to fix installation issues in Diablo Immortal helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!