Eroica is a unique RPG that heavily draws its system and battle style from classic JRPGs of the past. The game was published by FourThirtyThree Inc. on the global scene for mobile devices. It features amazing 2D animations for over 40 different characters with their own skill cut-ins and idle animations. The game is based on the classic turned-based battle system and has unique battle synergies between characters for which having a good set of characters at the start is quite necessary, for which here is a brief reroll guide that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Eroica
Below are the steps to reroll efficiently in Eroica for Android and iOS devices:
Eroica rerolling for Android Devices
Eroica’s tutorial takes a decent amount of time for the average gacha game; however, it has an option for 10x pulls in the tutorial which you can repeat for a total of 40 times. This makes rerolling quite worth it and you can easily have your best possible start with less number of rerolling attempts.
As of now, the result of this summoning should always have only one 3 Star character from the pool, so don’t try your luck in trying for more than one 3 Star character. Although the number of 2 Stars characters is not limited to one, you could aim for a higher number of 2-Stars when rerolling. Once you get a good set of characters, confirm it and continue. To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and make sure to select the guest account option.
- After that you should begin the tutorial, it can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency: Pellets that will be used to roll in the banners from the Mail-box, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account, but, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Resetting an account is as easy as it can get, simply navigate to the game settings, then scroll all the way down to the very bottom, where you will find the option Data Reset.
- Tap on the option and confirm the prompt. If you did it correctly, you should have a fresh start again.
- Continue the reroll process until you are satisfied with a good account.
Eroica rerolling for iOS Devices
Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Eroica
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator; the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Eroica
Navigate to game settings and then account, you should be able to see account binding options on the very top. Select the one you prefer the most and bind. Binding the game account is always recommended since you would be able to play the game on different devices and even have your game data will be safe.
What are your thoughts on our Eroica reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!