After a long wait, EA finally has some updates regarding the new season of FIFA Mobile. Postponing the official release of the new season to next year, the devs have recently announced the limited beta test of FIFA Mobile 22. The limited beta test has been announced for three weeks starting 22nd November in India, Canada, and Romania. Currently, the game is only available for Android users via their respective Play Store. But fear not if you aren’t among those lucky countries, here is how you can download and play the FIFA Mobile 22 beta from anywhere!
Experience a brand new FIFA Mobile with commentary, upgraded visuals and substitutions
The game has undergone a major revamp! With a brand-new engine and a massive visual overhaul, the game feels more realistic and at home. The FIFA Mobile 22 beta currently has limited game modes including the usual PVP-based VSA and H2H matches and a few Live Events. The Live Events reset every eight hours, rewarding Elite Players for your Ultimate Team.
Apart from this, the game has brought back and added an array of features including the fan-favorite 3-4-3 Diamond Formation, in-game commentary, substitutes, assigning roles, and the quick sell feature. Although most of these features were already incorporated in Nexon’s FIFA Mobile Japan, hope EA only chooses to take the positive parts from it and not the heavily P2W-influenced market upon global launch. Currently, the beta has the following features:
- Audio Commentary & Stadium SFX
- Upgraded Visuals with new Graphic Settings
- Mini-Events with Skill Games and Matches
- VS Attack and Head to Head
- New Menus and UI
- New Player Training System
- Daily Quests
- Simplified Star Pass
- Login Bonus Rewards
- New Storefront and Store Packs
- Base Players, Base Icon Players, and Event Players
Since this is only a limited-time beta and will run for three weeks, there are no paid passes or packs. Hence purchasing and spending real money is currently unavailable in the game. Naturally, no progression or account information will carry over from the Beta to the current or upcoming season. All of your FIFA Points that you earn during the beta will be completely reset when the global version released.
Step by Step guide to download and play FIFA Mobile 22 beta in any country
As FIFA Mobile 22 opens for beta testing, Android and iOS users around the globe can download and have a look at what the game offers. But, during the installation, some players might face problems due to country restrictions. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the FIFA Mobile 22 beta easily.
How to download FIFA Mobile 22 beta on Android (APK)
- To get the game, you will require an Indian/Canadian/Romanian Google Account.
- To get one, you can use any VPN of your choice. We suggest TunnelBear VPN.
- Install the VPN and set the location to India/Canada/Romania.
- Head over to the Play Store to create a new account. Skip the step that asks you if you want to add a mobile number.
- Agree to the TnCs.
- Once your new account is ready, click here to go to the game’s Google Play Page.
- Download the game and install it.
- Keep your VPN on while playing the game.
Remember the game requires an active and stable Internet connection so have a strong network and don’t forget to turn on your VPN. That’s all you need to know to try out the game now! As stated before, the game is exclusively available on Android devices for now and it is not available on Apple Devices.