Fortnite has added new Accolades in the Chapter 4 Season 2 update and they are not something that can be completed just once but players have the opportunity to earn XP through them in every match of Fortnite MEGA.
Al Accolades in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 MEGA
Accolades are a good way to earn more experience for the Battle Pass other than the quests and challenges. It helps players provide a boost to their progress in a way. They can be earned in every match but the only thing the players need to make sure of is that they are the first ones in the match performing the tasks otherwise they won’t earn it. There are a total of 24 Accolades in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 and here are all of them:
- Early Bird: First player in the match to pick up a legendary item
- Finders Keepers: First player in the match to collect a weapon from an eliminated player
- Helping Hand: Follower revived player or squad member
- Game Keeper: Six Wildlife hunted in a match
- Gold Rush: 50 Gold Bars collected in a match
- Battle Ready: The first player in the match to reach maximum health and shields
- The Gift of Life: First player in the match to reboot a player
- Demolition Specialist:50 Structures destroyed in a match
- Carnivore: Nine Wildlife hunted in a match
- Gilded Glory: 100 Gold Bars collected in a match
- Quit Exit: First player in the match to be eliminated
- Patch Up, Pronto!: First player in the match to revive a player
- Demolition Expert: 250 Structures destroyed in a match
- Can of Worms: Five Fish caught in a match
- Treasure Trove: 250 Gold Bars collected in a match
- Swift Shrubbery: First player in the match to apply a Bush
- Sic ‘Em: Tamed creature downed or eliminated a player
- Demolition Master: 1,000 Structures destroyed in a match
- Fishmonger: 10 Fish caught in a match
- Kinetic Blade Stand: (Will be updated at a later stage)
- Bird of Prey: First player in the match to catch a chicken
- Hired Gun: Follower downed or eliminated a player
- Open Season: Three Wildlife hunted in a match
- Pescetarian: 15 Fish caught in a match
The players don’t need to complete all the Accolades
Fortnite doesn’t make it necessary for the players to complete all the Accolades in the game but it is a good way to speed up the process of the 200 level faster on the Battle Pass. They provide small bonus experiences each match if the players can perform them before everyone else as they are repeatable.
There are no specific quests or challenges as of now which require the players to complete all 24 Accolades in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 but though the experience earned through them might not match, they do add up at the end of the season and make a difference. But players are limited to experience gain limit from them so one doesn’t earn a lot through them.
In conclusion, players can try to compete in the Accolades as they are easy to perform and provide experience but it’s not necessary to go out of someone’s way to complete them in every match.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.