Fortnite has already released a bunch of collaborations in its current season with popular names such as Eminem and The Weeknd. They have also released new modes such as LEGO Fortnite, Rocket Racing, and Fortnite Festival Season 1. With the plethora of new content already out for this month, Epic Games is still far from done as they have also released the Winterfest event for this month. They have also released yet another collaboration with the famous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise and now their skins will be available in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1. In this guide, we are going to talk about how you can acquire all the TTMNT skins successfully.
How to get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles skins in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1
There have been various rumors in the past few days about the new TTMNT collab in the game. Players well waiting patiently for the official confirmation from the developers and as of December 14, 2023, from 7 PM ET, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles skins have been made a part of Chapter 5 Season 1 in Fortnite.
There are a total of four types of turtles that are a part of the gang and their friend April O’Neil is also going to be a part of the collaboration. The LEGO Styles for them will also be made available in the LEGO Fortnite mode for free after you acquire the normal TTMNT skins.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Bundle in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1
This bundle includes the skins of all four turtles at once. You can get it for 3400 V-Bucks in the Item Shop in Fortnite and buying this will save you about 3000 V-Bucks in total which would have been wasted if you bought all the skins separately.
The leader of The Turtles is available for 1600 V-Bucks in the Item Shop. Leonardo also comes along with his iconic blue eye mask along with a big L on its belt. You won’t just get the skin for this amount as it comes with a few free items.
- Leo’s Saya: This is a sword sheath that comes along for free with the Leonardo skin. This means you won’t it to pay extra for it. It is a back bling that can be used when any skin is in use but it looks best with its original Leonardo skin.
- Leo’s Katana: This is a pickaxe which you can also get for free if you get the Leonardo skin. It comes along with a unique animation in which both the swords appear to be spinning. It can be used with any skin but looks best when Leonardo does it.
If you want to get your hands on the tech expert of the gang, you will need to pay 1600 V-Bucks yet again. Donatello is more slender than his companions and also comes with two different styles, one in which you can keep his headphones on and the other not. Instead of pouches like the other turtles, Donatello can be seen wearing a utility belt.
- Donnie’z Bo Sheath: Just like Leonardo, Donatello’s skin also comes along with a few other items. The Donnie’s Bo Sheath is one such item that you’ll get for free and is a back bling that is purple. It can also be used with any other skin but works best with Donatello as purple is his signature colour.
- Donnie’s Bo Staff: Donnie’s Bo Staff is a pickaxe that can be seen as having a similar spinning animation, just like Leo’s Katana. This item is also free and comes along Donatello’s skin. Even though it has the same type of animation as another pickaxe, the movements are completely different making it unique.
Raphael is the most aggressive turtle in TTMNT which is pretty clear with the several scars and gashes which are there in his shell. He wears a red eye mask and always has a confident grin on his face. You can get this skin from the Item Shop for 1600 V-Bucks.
- Raph’s Sal Holster: Unlike others, Raphael’s back bling is a gun holster and not a sheath. This is because he carries two very sharp and precise shuriken, unlike others who carry swords. This back bling comes along for free with the Raphael skin.
- Raph’s Sal: As Raphael uses shuriken, these are dual-wielded pickaxes. Though it has a similar spinning animation to the other two pickaxes, it also comes along with a swinging and slicing animation. You will get Raph’s Sal for free if you buy the Raphael skin.
Michelangelo is the youngest member of the group. He is also the least serious and irresponsible turtle who has a much more laid-back personality when compared to others. He wears an orange eye mask and carries a skateboard and nunchucks. You can buy his skin for 1600 V-Bucks.
- Mikey’s Board and Chucks: This is the only back bling amongst all the turtles that come along with more than one item. For this back bling, the skateboard can also be seen with Fortnite stickers imprinted on it along with a slot to keep the nunchucks. This item also comes pre-owned with the Michelangelo skin.
- Mikey’s Nunchucks: Even though there are already nunchucks in the back bling, they are not usable any further, which is why you can use them as a pickaxe separately. You will be presented with several animations for this pickaxe along with a two-handed animation as well. If you own the Michelangelo skin, you will get this pickaxe for free too.
April O’Neil Bundle in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1
April O’Neil has a separate bundle from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bundle in Fortnite. She is the human best friend of the turtles whom they completely trust. Because of her close relations with them and helping them fight crime too, they can be seen together for a long and Fortnite has also given her skin a pretty combative look.
April O’Neil’s bundle also comes along with other items and costs a total of 1800 V-Bucks. Buying this bundle will save you 900 V-Bucks which will otherwise be wasted if you were to buy all the items in the bundle separately. You can get her skin alone for a price of 1500 V-Bucks.
- Channel 6 News Camera: As April is a reporter, this is the perfect back bling for her as she can carry a whole camera on her back comfortably. But its functionality sadly ends over there as it can’t be used for anything else. You can get this for free if you’ve bought her skin.
- Boom Mic: Even though a boom mic look might look very weak and harmless, it works as a pretty good harvesting tool in Fortnite regardless. This too fits perfectly with the character of April and even though anybody can use it, it goes along best with the April O’Neil as you’ll be able to draw a connection. You can get this item for free when you buy her skin itself.
- Hero Half-Shell: Another back bling that is used by April is the Hero Half-Shell back bling. You will need to buy this one separately for 400 V-Bucks. This back bling will work fine on other skins too other than the turtles themselves. This back bling also comes with four styles, each of them based on every one of the four mutant turtles. You can customize this back bling even more by adding any two sprays you previously owned from your inventory.
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sprays: If you buy the Hero-Half Shell back bling, you will also be left with special TTMNT sprays. There are a total of 9 sprays available and here’s what every one of them is.
- Channel 6
- Donnie’s Tag
- Leo’s Tag
- Mikey’s Tag
- Raph’s Tag
- TMNT Lid
- Secret’s Out
- Rat King
- Pizza Time!
That’s all on how to get the fan-favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles skins in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1.