Genshin Impact has released its latest patch update, Version 3.3 Update “All Senses Clear, All Existence Void”. The highly anticipated character since Version 1.1 “Wanderer” or the former Fatui Harbinger, the Balladeer, has finally become playable. Along with Wanderer, another new playable character was released called “Faruzan”. Some re-run banners aside, this Version Update also released a new Archon Quest along with some more packed content that is full of rewards with high amounts of primogems being obtainable. Free-to-Play players should take advantage of the new update and collect those free Primogems. This guide provides the players with a rough estimate of how many free Primogems, any individual may obtain if they play all the contents of the Genshin Impact 3.3 Update.
How to get free primogems with Genshin Impact 3.3 Update
1. Daily Commissions
Patch 3.3 Update is back to its six weeks duration, instead of the temporarily, five weeks back in the previous three patches. Players can gain 60 Primogems for a total of 42 days, if they complete their commissions on time before the daily reset hits. A total of 2520 Primogems (42 x 60) can be obtained.
2. Spiral Abyss
The Spiral Abyss resets every 15 days from Floor 8 to Floor 12. Each Floor has three chambers, where they reward players with 50 primogems, if the player can finish the challenges on time, players can obtain 150 Primogems on every floor. A total of 600 primogems are given each Spiral Abyss rotation. The Abyss will reset about three times during the Patch 3.3 Update, which means one can obtain a total of 1800 Primogems (600 x 3).
3. Paimon’s Bargains (Stardust Exchange)
In the Paimon’s Bargains Shop, there is a section called Stardust Exchange, where players can purchase a total of 5 Acquaint Fates and 5 Intertwined Fates, in exchange for Stardust (which is obtained by Wishing). The Shop resets every month on the first day of the week so, players must make sure that they can buy the Fates before that. According to the patch timeline, players can obtain 5 Intertwined Fates (800 Primogems) during the update, and during the January 2023 refresh.
4. HoYoLAB Daily Check-In
Genshin Impact has a daily check-in reward system each month at their HoYoLAB website, where players can obtain a total of 100 primogems, just by checking in the HoYoLAB App or Website. One tip is that players don’t need to complete the whole month to acquire 60 primogems each, only checking in for 18 days straight.
5. Version 3.3 Update Compensation
When a new patch update hits, Genshin Impact takes a few hours (mainly around 5 hours) for maintenance of the update. After maintenance is done, players can log in to enjoy the fresh new patch update and also receive compensation in their Mail for the maintenance (600 primogems). Be warned that players should claim this mail during the update or else it will expire.
6. Version 3.4 Livestream
To bring excitement and hype around new updates, Genshin Impact usually hosts a Livestream for the upcoming patch and reveals bits through trailers and discussions. During the Livestream, they bring out three Codes to redeem where each code rewards you with 100 primogems. A total of 300 primogems can be obtained. Be sure to redeem the codes as soon as possible as they expire after 24 hours or less.
7. Test Runs
Each five-star they run banners for during the updates has a Test Run where players can check out the playable characters and how they function. After completing the Test Runs, players can claim 20 Primogems plus ascension materials for said characters. Characters such as Wanderer, AratakiItto, Kamisato Ayato and Raiden Shogun would have banners during the 3.3 updates hence a total of 80 Primogems can be obtained.
8. Archon Quests and Story Quests
A new update means new Quests to complete and this update has a bunch of them. World Quests aside, this patch will introduce us to a new Archon Quest Interlude Chapter ACT III called ‘’Inversion of Genesis”. This Quest follows the events after the previous Sumeru storyline takes place, the last Archon Quest ACT V. A total of 140 Primogems can be obtained through the Quests.
9. Genius Invokation TCG
Genshin Impact just introduced a brand new Permanent feature in the game, a card game called ‘Genius Invokation TCG’. Similarly to the Serenitea Pot’s Trust Rank System, Genius Invokation TCG also has a player-level system starting from Level 1 till Level 10. Each level rewards the player with 60 Primogems each. A total of 600 Primogems can be obtained from completing the Levels to 10.
More achievement tasks are added to the new update of the game, including a whole new Achievement Category due to the new Genius Invokation TCG gameplay being finally added in the game. Completing them all would result in obtaining a total of 335 Primogems.
11. Limited Events
- Akitsu Kimodameshi: This patch’s flagship limited event is called Akitsu Kimodameshi. The ever-well-informed Paimon has caught wind of an exciting new event hosted by the Yashiro Commission called “The Test of Courage”. A series of fun games and challenges await back in Inazuma as you play through the exclusive event quest. Experience new amusements and win awesome rewards before it’s too late. Total Primogems to be obtained through this event: 990 Primogems.
- Windtrace: The classic game Windtrace that hands down Mondstadt’s history are once again being held. Players are split into two sides, ‘the Rebels’ who are members of the ancient resistance, and a ‘Hunter’ sent by the ancient aristocracy who will then have a contest of wits in the Contested Zones. Total Primogems to be obtained through this event: 420 Primogems.
- Across the Wilderness: The Adven4turer’s Guild is hosting a special event titled Across the Wilderness. Find as many Wilderness Balloons as possible within the time limit to earn increasingly better rewards. Total Primogems to be obtained through this event: 420 Primogems.
- Misty Dungeons‘Realm of Sand’: In a forbidden place warded by dust and sand, mysterious foes have assembled lines of fortifications to stop you. Assemble a team, punch through their defenses, and defeat all the foes in your path! Total Primogems to be obtained through this event: 420 Primogems.
12. Miscellaneous codes and Web events
To bring promotion to each patch, Genshin Impact releases a few Web Events where players can play a few mini-games through the Genshin Impact website and obtain Primogems as they go by. Codes are also given randomly to redeem as a promotional method. An estimated amount of 200 primogems can be obtained through the events and codes. So keep your eyes peeled on Genshin Impact’s official Socials to learn more!
Maximum Primogems obtainable in Genshin Impact Version 3.3 Update
|Paimon’s Bargains Shop||(5 Intertwined Fates x 160 Primogems) = 800|
|HoYoLAB Daily Check-In||100|
|Version 3.3 Update Compensation||600|
|Genius Invokation TCG||600|
|Archon Quest ACT Interlude ACT III||60|
|Across the Wilderness||420|
|Misty Dungeons‘Realm of Sand’||420|
|Miscellaneous Web Events||100|
Total Primogems = 9725 Primogems (Approx. ~60 Intertwined Fates)
Therefore, as a Free-To-Play (F2P) Player, the total amount of free Primogems you would obtain is 9725 Primogems (approx. 60 Free Intertwined Fates)
Players must note that this is just an estimated calculation and should only be taken as a reference, and actual primogems income can vary a lot, with this estimated amount.
Did you find our guide on how to get around 9725+ primogems for free Genshin Impact 3.3 update useful? Let us know in the comments below!