Genshin Impact is a free-to-play action role-playing game developed and published by miHoYo. The game showcases a fantasy open-world environment and an action-based battle system using elemental magic, character switching. It uses gacha game monetization for players to obtain new characters, weapons, and other in-game resources. In this article, we will cover step by step how to link Third-Party Accounts to miHoYo Account on mobile for playing Genshin Impact.
Steps to link third-party accounts to your miHoYo account
Case 1: If you don’t have a miHoYo account
If you don’t have a miHoYo account and while logging in, you used your Facebook, Google, iOS, or Game Center account.
1. Log in to the game. After successfully logging in open Paimon Menu. (To enter the settings you have to complete the quest related to unlocking the first Statue of The Seven )
2. In Paimon Menu, Open Settings.
3. In Setting’s dropdown, click on Account and then User Center.
4. If you haven’t linked any account then you can see an option to link, on the left side.
5. Click on the link account option and enter your registered Email ID and Password.
That’s it. You have successfully connected your account now.
Case 2: If you already have a miHoYo account
If you have a miHoYo account already, but logged in using Facebook, Google, iOS, or Game Center account.
1. In the above case, there’s no other way around but creating a new miHoYo account from here.
2. After successfully creating the account follow the steps mentioned in Case 1.
Did you find our step by step guide on how to link third-party accounts to your miHoYo account for playing Genshin Impact helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!