Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular games around the globe, with over 500 Million+ downloads across all the platforms. There are different servers for different regions out which the Brazil server is quite popular among the players as a number of upcoming features and events are introduced in advance. Unlike PUBG Mobile, there is no option in the game to change the region/server on which you are playing. But you can play Free Fire in the Brazil server by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to play Free Fire in Brazil server
The good news is that you can change the server without uninstalling the Free Fire application in your device. Follow the steps below to change the server from any server/region to Brazil:
- Download the Free Fire application from Google Playstore or Apple Store (571 MB). If you already have it, then you can skip this step.
- Now, Go to Settings > App Management > Free Fire > Storage Usage and click on ‘Clear Data’.
- Now, download any VPN application that gives you the option to connect to Brazil from Google Playstore or Apple Store.
- Open the VPN application and connect to Brazil.
- Now, open Free Fire and login with your Guest account. You can go to the in-game settings to see that the region has now been changed to Brazil.
- You can now disconnect the VPN, and the server will still be Brazil.
Note: Do not login with your regular account after changing the server as it may lead to a permanent ban in the game.
Moreover, if you want to change back the server to your region, you need to go to Settings > App Management > Free Fire > Storage Usage and click on ‘Clear Data‘ and then start the game again.
Are you excited to play Free Fire in Brazil Server? Let us know in the comment section below!