Days of Future Past, the newest season of original content from Marvel Snap, is now live in the game. Days of Future Past is based on a plot from the Uncanny X-Men series from the early 1980s. That’s the same name as an X-Men movie from 2014 where Jennifer Lawrence plays Mystique while painted blue. This season will focus the most on the sentinels and characters related to X men. There are many cards that are yet to be released this season as well. Here’s all about the Marvel Snap Days of Future Past season pass which includes great rewards for the players dropping in the game, this season.
Ranked Seasonal Rewards for Days of Future Past
Here are the best seasonal rewards that will be received by the players while they climb up the ladder of progression in Marvel Snap:
- Players will receive cubes if they win a game. Thus, by getting 10 cubes they will have a rank up.
- When players rank up to a new tier they will receive 50 Cubes.
- After this season ends, the players rank will start off from 3 ranks below of what they are in while the season ends.
- Players need to play at least 10 games to get the seasonal rewards actively.
Here is the complete list of the seasonal rewards players will receive for every rank:
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card avatar|
|40||Gold||“Guess who’s back?” Title|
|100||Infinite||Gold X-men Card Back|
Days of Future Past Season rewards
Here is the list of the season rewards that will be received by the players throughout the time span of the season.
|1||Nimrod Base Card|
|3||25 Nimrod Boosters|
|6||25 NImrod Boosters|
|9||The Apocalypse Sucks Title|
|12||Sentinel Steampunk Variant Avatar|
|14||30 Sentinel Boosters|
|18||Sentinel Steampunk Variant|
|20||30 Sentinel Variant|
|25||Sentinel Card Back|
|27||Sentinels Need Love Too Title|
|30||Wolverine Variant avatar|
|32||30 Wolverine Boosters|
|36||30 Wolverine Boosters|
|42||60 Nimrod Boosters|
|44||Wolverine is my Spirit Animal Title|
|46||Nimrod Dan Hipp Variant Avatar|
|48||X-Men Man Card Back|
|50||Nimrod Dan Hipp Variant|
All about Season Pass XP and Missions
Here are the best tips for the players to follow up so that they can easily rank up here in the Season Pass to win exciting prizes:
- Players will receive 1 XP for every turn they play in a match.
- Players will be rewarded with 10 XP if they conquer a location in a match.
- 50 XP will be rewarded to the players if they complete any one of the Hard Daily Missions.
- For the Season pass missions, every mission is divided through CHapters that come every week. Every chapter has 7 missions thus players need to complete these chapter missions every week to get a wholesome amount of XPs.
- Players will also get some additional XPs as well while they complete these chapter missions.
The season of Sentinels has brought a lot for the players. The rewards are very exciting and thus players will get flabbergasted while playing the matches and completing missions this season.
What are your thoughts about the Marvel Snap Days of Future Past Season Pass guide? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.