Path to Nowhere is an RPG game developed by AISNO Games. This game tells the story of a chief in the Minos Bureau of Crisis Control. He is assigned to fight ruthless criminals to protect the city named DisCity which means “rise above hell” previously this city has become the most prosperous and vibrant metropolis in the world. There are unique battle synergies between characters in the game, for which having a good set of characters at the start is quite necessary. For that, here is a brief Path to Nowhere reroll guide that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Path to Nowhere
The game carries real-time tower defense gameplay, so you will put your characters, known as sinners in their respective positions and then fight the criminals from that position according to their range. Therefore, it takes a sinner with high ability and quality so that it is easy to complete the mission.
Path to Nowhere reroll for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Enter the game, and log in to one of the third-party applications. Complete some tutorials and play some stories
- Then claim the rewards given by the developer, such as gifts from the mail, logins, events, quests, and others until you have at least 10-20 Warrants to reroll.
- If it has been collected, tap the Arrest section to reroll.
- There are 4 options for rerolling, there are Sin & Conviction, Strange Thoughts, Make or Break, and Sin City.
- For starters, we recommend Sin & Conviction by doing 10x direct arrest for 8 warrants which includes a discount, because the original price is 10.
- However, if there is no option for Sin & Conviction, you can choose another one but with the condition that you always do it 10 times Arrest at once, because in our opinion, the probability of getting a high-quality sinner will be greater than one.
- Keep doing it until you get the desired sinner or until your warranty runs out. But if you don’t get the desired sinner, you can delete the account and log in back.
- If you have, then make that account the main account.
Path to Nowhere reroll for iOS Devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Path to Nowhere
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind and delete a game account in Path to Nowhere
Before entering the game, you are required to log in through a third-party application, you can choose one of the four options.
Then if you have completed the reroll but still don’t get the desired sinner, you can delete the account and log in back. Tap on your level or username in the upper left corner, then go to settings at the bottom left, then choose account and tap delete and confirm to finish it, then log in again. Do it repeatedly until you get the sinner you want.
What are your thoughts on our Path to Nowhere Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.