Celesteela is an Ultra Beast which has a large bodily construction in Pokémon Go. Its body looks like a space shuttle and its hands are like a bamboo shoot. Celesteela’s huge hands radiate high energy, and they also can fly in the sky with incredible speed. It has no evolutionary line. In this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Celesteela in a battle raid.
Celesteela in Pokémon Go
Celesteela is a legendary steel and flying type Pokémon in Pokémon Go which means it is vulnerable to Fire and Electric-type moves. It has a max CP of 3507 making the Pokémon tough and competent. Through my guide, we will help you with the best counters and Pokémon that you can use against Celesteela to secure a win.
Celesteela’s best movesets in Pokémon Go are Air Slash and Heavy Slam. Both of them have a combined DPS of 11.24 and it is the best combination that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Some other decent attack movesets include Smack Down, Iron head, and Body Slam.
Best counters against Celesteela in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Celesteela and guarantee a win.
Megas that you should use:
- Mega Charizard Y: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Mega Manectric: Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
- Mega Houndoom: Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Mega Ampharos: Volt Switch/Zap Canon
- Mega Charizard X: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
Shadow Pokémon that you should use:
- Shadow Electvire: Thunder Shock/Wild Charge
- Shadow Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Shadow Raikou: Thunder Shock/Wild Charge
- Shadow Charizard: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Shadow Entei: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Shadow Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunderbolt
- Shadow Magnezone: Spark/Wild Charge
- Shadow Luxray: Spark/Wild Charge
General Pokémon that you should use:
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Discharge
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Therian Forme Thundurus: Volt Switch/Thunderbolt
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Zekrom: Charge Beam/Wild Charge
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Raikou: Thunder Switch/Wild Charge
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunderbolt
- Purified HO-OH: Incinerate/Sacred Fire++
Players should avoid using Bug, Grass, and Poison-type Pokémon against Celesteela. High-level players can defeat this Pokémon but we would personally recommend that at least two players must raid together. To secure more easy wins we will suggest 4+ trainers raid together.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Celesteela counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.