From the house of Niantic, Pokémon GO is an augmented reality mobile game that lets users uncover the world of Pokémon. Users can now battle against Pokémon Go Trainers online or team up to catch their favorite Pokémon in Epic Raid Battles. With over a billion downloads, it is truly a Global Gaming Sensation. The Developers have constantly added new events in the game to ensure that the numbers are always on the rise. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Pokemon Go.
Though the game has undergone a lot of improvisation with each new update, there are still issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Over the next few weeks, the Pokémon mobile game will be holding new legendary Pokémon raids, Community Day, and other in-game events. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact Pokémon GO customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the official website of Pokémon GO. In case anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Pokémon GO customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Pokémon GO. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, the official website or reach out to the developers at Niantic via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game map-view screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Poké ball icon at the bottom of your map screen. This would take you to the Main Menu of the game.
- Tap on the Cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the Main Menu screen to access the Settings menu.
- Tap on the Help Option next to go to the Known Issues Page. You will find it at the top right corner of the Settings page. You will find that the Developers have already answered many commonly occurring issues. To read the answers for the same, tap on the desired article.
- If your issue persists or is something different, tap on the Chat Icon at the top right corner of the Help Page.
- This would take you to a player Support Chat Room. You need to type out your issue category (be it an in-game bug/ in-app purchase-related or other account-related issues) here, and the chatbot will find related articles for you. If you have gone through the articles and still cannot find a fix for your issue, Enter “I still need help” in the Chat Room.
- This would connect you to a Live Chat Room where you will be connected to a Support team member. You need to describe your issue in detail and support your cause with relevant screenshots by clicking the Attach button beside the Text Area. Do a follow-up with the one you are connected to unless your issue is fixed.
How to Contact via Pokémon GO Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Pokémon Go and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official Pokémon GO website. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Tap on the Support Option.
- Doing so would redirect you to the Pokémon GO Help Center, from where you can access the answers to the Known Issues.
- However, if your issue persists, you need to submit a Ticket. To do so, visit here. You need to fill out the following details on this page:
- Your username.
- Email Address.
- Category of your Issue.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- The Language you prefer for communication (Default: English).
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you are done with the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket. The developer team will get back to you on the email ID provided by you. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. Players may mail their issues to the Developer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may even get in touch with the team via their Social Media handles. @PokemonGoApp is the support Twitter handle of Pokémon GO to cater to users’ queries. You can even reach out to the team at @PokemonGO, the official Facebook ID of Pokémon GO. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Pokémon GO? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!