T3 Arena has a wide range of characters with unique abilities to choose from. Sindri is a damage hero who grew up to become a very skillful machinist and energetic engineering geek. Sindri can be unlocked via the Hall of Fame upon reaching 250 trophies. In this T3 Arena Sindri Guide, we will learn about her abilities, team combinations, and gameplay tips in detail to master playing with her.
Sindri is a flanker specializing in strong firepower. Her rage balls make her a powerful opponent to defeat as it gives at an edge to win fights in multiple modes. We have previously discussed how to master playing with other heroes like Vincent, Zero-Kelvin, and Gatlyn. Be sure to check the past character guides as well. But, for now, let’s dive into Sindri.
Active Ability: Rage Ball Deploy
Sindri’s Rage Ball: Deploy is a bot that automatically fires at enemies and can be positioned at Sindri’s convenience. Once deployed it continuously traces down enemies in a full circular range and fires at them. Apart from firing, it also gives an indication of the direction from which the enemy is headed. You can also use it as a cover to reduce damage from an opponent’s attack. When destroyed it has a cooldown period of 8 seconds and restores HP over time after it is retrieved.
There are two Ultimate abilities that can be used alternatively by Sindri:
- Rage Ball Upgrade: This deploys upgraded Rage Balls, shooting powerful laser beams at enemies. It is coupled with a strong temporary shield that deals heavy damage for a short period of 4 seconds.
- Rage Ball Drop-Pod: This is a shield generator that provides temporary shields until the drop-pod changes are used up. It enhances coordinated team play as a temporary shield can be availed by allies too. It is active up to a certain range and must be kept away from enemies’ reach for effective usage.
Passive Ability: Rage Ball Assist
This passive ability is actually an upgrade while using the active ability in the sense that you gain a temporary shield upon retrieving Rage Ball. The passive ability unlocks after it is found in Rumble Boxes once you have reached level 9.
Best Weapons for Sindri to use in T3 Arena
Sindri has access to her primary gun – Plasma Drill. It shoots 3 rounds of flying and exploding projectiles at a time. The projectile deals a small area of effect damage pining down enemies in mid to long-range fights. The best way to utilize the gun is to take cover and peek at enemies firing three rounds to deal maximum damage.
Tips and Tricks to use Sindri in T3 Arena
- Sindri’s active ability, Rage Ball: Deploy should be positioned properly depending on the mode that you’re playing. It is better to position it on top of the payload, in blind concerns in a team deathmatch, and besides a barrier wall in control mode.
- Retrieve the Rage Ball before enemies can destroy it, as deploying it without damage has a lesser cool-down period of 4 seconds.
- You can shoot on the ground targeting an enemy with her plasma drill as it can indirectly strike the enemies with its area of effect damage. This increases the accuracy of damage.
Best Team Combinations to use with Sindri in T3 Arena
Sindri, specializing in inflicting damage on opponents, is best utilized when combined with heroes who assist her in the heat of the battles. In this section of the guide, we will look at a few compositions suiting the style of Vincent in T3 Arena.
- Sindri/Iris/Jabali: The importance of a support hero like Iris for staying ahead of any other team combos couldn’t be emphasized more. With the vanguard hero Jabali in the front protecting the team with his energy barrier, Sindri can deploy her rage ball behind the shield for maximum damage. Meanwhile, Iris will strengthen and help the team stay longer in the fight with her active healing ability.
- Sindri/Gloria/Fort: Gloria can set an advantage for the team by positioning herself in high ground or corners, switching to her assault rifle for long-range takedowns stealthy, better suited while playing payload escort and control mode. Sindri and Fort coupled with their active ability can deal huge damage on opponents and take on an aggressive fight. This combination is really deadly if properly coordinated.
|Heroes that can counter Sindri||Heroes that Sindri can counter|
|Aleta (dash and flank)||Kazama|
|Gloria (sticky bomb attack)||Jabali|
|Chemist (areal damage)||Diggy|
Sindri has a high pick rate in T3 Arena as she is very powerful making it difficult to defeat her. She is also an easier hero to handle and master if only you can position the rage balls correctly and surprise opponents with calculated attacks.
Did you find our guide on Sindri in T3 Arena helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!