A Tank-shooting game on a large scale, Tank Company features battles of 15v15 tanks where players can put their minds together, build weapons and artillery and are ready to duel with tanks. Currently available for Android devices only, Tank Company requires immense modules of strategy and teamwork to fill out different roles in the game. NetEase Games‘ new tank battalion game features different tanks along with different roles in the game such as support, sniper and more. In this Tank Company beginners guide, we will break down the different tanks which could suit a player, the types of roles, and the best tips to master the game.
As set in different historical maps, the tank’s battles are at large, with the players’ primary objective will be to eliminate the enemy tanks while fighting in real-time massive tank combat. This is basically through their performance in the game. Beginning with the Tier I tank, people have ways to level up until Tier VI. Players can take up tasks to eliminate the opposition enemy tanks, facing them in high-level tank combat.
Introduction to the Basics of Tank Company
Selecting your Tanks
The first thing to do after starting Tank Company is to select the best tank that suits your playstyle. Based on various classes, these tanks can be categorised.
These are some of the best beginner-friendly tanks which are mentioned along with their type and nation:
- M2 LT (Light Tank)
- II M3 Lee (Medium Tank)
- VIII M48 Patton (Heavy Tank)
- Pz.Kpfw.II (Light Tank)
- II Pz. III (Medium Tank)
- IV Tiger P (Heavy Tank)
- IS4 (Heavy Tank)
- T62M (Medium Tank)
- T26 (Light Tank)
The players must choose a nation that suits their playstyle and reach the highest tank rank with tanks from that specific series. They will start with one light tank of Tier I and will have to research and purchase more tanks from the tank tree. The USSR series is recommended since it has more Tier VIII tanks than other nations.
These tanks are from Tier I to Tier VIII. As mentioned earlier, higher-tier tanks have more vital stats and armaments in the game. Players will have to rank up to unlock more powerful tanks in the game to take into the battle.
- Light Tanks
- Medium Tanks
- Heavy Tanks
- Tank Destroyers
These are the five different tanks in the game, each provides a specific purpose to its players. Players must choose the best-suited tank according to the desired role they want to play in the massive tank battle.
Best control settings and Tips
For controls and settings in the game, Tank Company players can refer to the following tips:
- With two types of controls for the players, these can be separately useful for both PC and mobile players. In the case of mobile players, they should prefer 360 degrees, which is suitable for mobile-experienced players.
- Players can also select from two options for the SPG view and SPG aim system. SPG View 2 setting is perfect for the best view of the battlefield, and SPG Aim System 2 will provide the best settings for aiming over enemy tanks on the battlefield. It is up to the player’s choose which should be used.
- Choosing the best SPG settings is important for the players. This will create an advantage over the enemies and get the best tank battle experience in Tank Company.
Understanding the different Tank Roles
As mentioned earlier, team-play and strategy is the primary key to winning a battle in the game of Tank Company. The teams can create several compositions and combat strategies with a massive collection of tanks. Each of the five types of tanks has its roles and advantages in battle.
Light tanks can shield their enemies from damage and move around the battlefield swiftly to scout enemy locations. Medium tanks have balanced firepower, armour and movement, which will be perfect for the support role in the team. Heavy tanks are the primary ones that will engage in direct battle; they are perfect for defence and offence due to their heavy armour and firepower. However, they lack movement and are ideally used from long range.
The tank destroyers are perfect for holding an area of the map and dealing damage to the enemies in their vision. They are mostly stationed in a sniper position and keep firing towards the enemy units. The SPGs have only one role in the team, which is to stun and deal damage to the enemy SPGs.
Tank Company Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Tank Company Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
- Complete daily missions and events to gain research boosts to unlock tanks faster. This is also one of the fastest ways to increase the number of tanks in your collection.
- Understand where and when to shoot to get the best result in the battle. Aiming is one of the most important parts of Tank Company since the players will mostly have to hit moving targets from a long distance. So, it is important to understand where to shoot and when to shoot your shots to land on enemy tanks.
- Learn new skills with your crew members. Every crew members have their own unique abilities and skills, the players can learn these skills of the crew members to perform better on the battlefield. There are a total of four types of crew members the players can select for their tanks.
Therefore, don’t hesitate to give it a try, and never forget to refer to this Tank Company beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for Tank Company Beginners Guide! Did you find our Tank Company beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!