Tower of Fantasy is an MMORPG which means the game comes with a myriad of powerful abilities and equipment. Aside from the character’s strength, players can increase their overall battle power by using various SR and SSR relics that are either Combat-oriented, used for traversing the terrain, or used for puzzles. Among them SSR Relics are of the rarest grade and the most powerful, currently, the game has one SSR Relic that is combat-oriented which can be obtained for free by just doing a side quest.
In our Tower of Fantasy guide, we will provide a step-by-step method so that you can get the SSR Relic Colossus Arm without much hassle.
How to obtain SSR Relic Colossus Arm in Tower of Fantasy
Colossus Arm can be obtained by completing the quest available in the Hyena’s Base in the Banges region. But before you start with the quest, you will need to procure an item named Iced Strawberry Soda and Toolset x2. The special food item can be obtained in three ways and the Toolset is obtainable via Fine Gifts.
- SSR Relic: Colossus Arm
- Rarity: SSR
- Effect: Summon a colossus arm to battle for 20 seconds.
- Cooldown: 300 seconds Gain hit stun immunity for the next 20 seconds. Tap the Relic again to cancel.
- Normal attacks deal damage up to 1,387.7% of ATK and strongly launch enemies. Skill deals damage equal to 453.5% of ATK and strongly suspends enemies. Cooldown: 10 seconds
How to obtain Iced Strawberry Soda
One of the easiest ways to obtain Iced Strawberry Soda is by getting it from one of the juice vending machines in Hykros. Get close to one of them and select the Search prompt, the soda should drop close to you all you have to do is pick it up.
- Optional: Some Juice vending machines can give Iced Strawberry Soda. The carnival in Cetus Island also has similar vending machines where you can find that particular soda.
- Optional: If you have already obtained the Iced Strawberry Soda before then you can also make it on your own by using ingredients. Head over to any cooking station and select the Creation option, next add 2 Honey, 2 Strawberries, and 11 Carbonated Water in the mix and you should gain another Iced Strawberry Soda.
How to obtain the Toolset
A tool set is a gift that can be given to a Simulacra to increase the bond, additionally, this can also be used to repair broken machines that you will encounter in this quest line. The toolset is obtainable from Fine Gifts which you can buy from the Points Store or the Crystal Dust Store.
You can use the Fine gift from your backup, once bought simply select the Toolset from other available options and be sure to obtain two pieces of Toolset as you will require them.
How to complete Hyena’s Base Side Quest in Tower of Fantasy
Follow the steps below from the start of the quest until the unlocking of Colossus Arm:
- In order to start the side quest, you will need to talk to a Hyena Guard located on a Hyena oil rig on the west side of Signal Station Ruins. Use the Jetboard to reach that place, if you don’t have the Jetboard, progress through the main storyline and you should get it easily.
- After initiating the conversation, select the first dialogue choice and the quest should start.
- Next head back to Banges Dock and find the Post Guard Lozwall, you will find him close the teleporter and he will provide you with a way to access the first Oil rig.
- Make your way back to the Hyena Guard and this time choose the third dialogue choice. Doing so will let you have free access to the oil rig.
- Now head over to the second floor and find the Hyena Classified Document, this document has the necessary information to let you access the second Hyena oil rig.
- The second Hyena oil rig is located on the west side of Rain Caller Island. You can locate it easily by zooming on the top-left position of the currently available map. Use the Jetboard to get there, alternatively, you can also use the Jetpack if you glide from a higher position.
- You will find another Hyena guard here, talk to him and answer all the dialogue choices as given below:
- I’m here for the Hyenas Carnival.
- Hyena Queen
- This is the seventh Hyenas Carnival.
- The Heirs of Aida of course.
- Once you get on the rig, find Morgley and give him the Iced Strawberry Soda. Talk to him once again and select the second untranslated option, he will then give you the necessary components required for the repairs.
- Next, you will need to repair the three Hyena Beacons. These beacons form a triangle-like alignment surrounding Navia Bay and in the center of which you will find the SSR Relic Colossus Arm.
- The first Beacon is located on the west side of Navia Bay, head over to that area and locate a tower-like structure. Once inside interact with the console and enter Password- 5972 and interact again to activate it.
- As for the second Beacon, you can find it on the east side of Navia Bay simply locate the position by following the map below. Locate the tower and enter inside to find the console. After interacting with the console you will get the option to Affix Components, do that and interact again to activate the beacon.
- As for the last Beacon it is located on the South side of Navia Bay and in order to repair it you will need those Toolsets.
- Once the area is clear, locate the malfunctioning machines and use the Tool Set to repair them, after that simply interact with the console and activate the beacon.
- Near the center of Navai Bay you should be able to see a blue pillar of light heading to a floating platform above. Head over to the bottom of the light and enter the ecological park through the teleporter.
- On the top you should see the Colossus Arm among other normal supply pods, activate the special pod to obtain the SSR relic Colossus Arm.
That’s it, that’s how you can easily obtain the SSR Relic Colossus Arm in Tower of Fantasy!
Did you find our Tower of Fantasy guide to obtain SSR Relic Colossus Arm helpful? Let us know in the comments below!