Yggdrasil – The Origin is an RPG game developed by NOCTUA GAMES INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD. This game is themed around the battle of Ragnarok in the world of mythology where you have to stop it by defeating every opponent. You will explore the world of 9 realms with legendary heroes from 7 factions and 8 different classes. In this game, you will need the best quality heroes so you can complete each stage of the existing challenges. To get the best heroes, you need to recruit commonly known as rerolls. Here is our Yggdrasil – The Origin Reroll guide to help you get good skills and pets from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Yggdrasil – The Origin
Yggdrasil – The Origin Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you open the game, then there will be a cutscene so you can just skip it to speed up the process.
- Then you will automatically enter the game with a guest account
- Then you will be asked to complete some of the tutorials given, just finish them first.
- If so, you need to complete stages 1-12 because you will get a reward in the form of 10 Basic Recruit Coupons.
- Then you can also claim other rewards such as 8-Day Login with 1888 Diamonds rewards, Quests, Overview of each hero, and others.
- If you have collected both the Basic Recruit Coupon and the diamonds, you can tap City, then select Travern.
- In Travern there are 3 options, there are Advanced Recruit, Friendship Recruit, and Faction Recruit. However, this method is only useful for Advanced Recruit because the currency and items that Isa uses are only for that.
- Then you can immediately recruit or reroll 10 times so you are guaranteed to get an Epic Hero.
- Do it repeatedly until your diamonds or Basic Recruit Coupon runs out or you get the hero you want.
- But if you haven’t got it yet, you can go to your profile then select switch accounts or you can also delete the game data and return to the initial method
- But if you want while enjoying this game, you can play back in the challenge until stages 2-12 to get 10 Basic Recruit Coupons.
Yggdrasil – The Origin Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Yggdrasil – The Origin
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Yggdrasil – The Origin
Make sure you open the game first, then before entering the lobby, you will get a pop-up asking to bind your account, then you can select bind your account. Then enter your email, then you will be asked to verify the code sent to the email and also enter your password.
Then tap bind your account and it’s done, you can log in to the game. Why do you need a bound account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Yggdrasil – The Origin Reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.