Brawl Stars, the fast-paced third-person hero shooter developed by Finnish company Supercell is going to revamp the Club League system by introducing new features. It will also require the club size to be reduced to 30 members from the size of 100.
Brawl Stars Club League System: Member Reallocation
Players have been actively reminded to restructure their clubs in previous brawl talks. This has also been communicated via various social media handles to avoid inconvenience in the handling of club members. Clubs that are unable to do so will be automatically rearranged, based on the following rules:
- Higher ranked trophies will be given preference. This means that President, Vice President and Seniors will be added to the club first over the members.
- Similarly, ranked players will be ordered based on trophies.
- Players who are inactive for 14 days will be kicked out.
- Clubs with over 30 players will be divided into multiple clubs. New clubs will have a minimum of 6 players in each club.
- All clubs created will have the same name as the original club.
The update is slated to release in November and further information will be revealed in the coming days so stay tuned.
The changes are aimed to bring a much-needed depth to Brawl Stars
The change is part of a rework to clubs that was announced in the summer. The feature is speculated to add much-needed depth to clubs that currently serves no purpose other than providing an interactive gateway for the members. Clubs are also used for forming teams for playing competitively in Power League and various in-game challenges that are released. Supercell has kept players engaged with the Clan Wars in Clash of Clans. It is expected that a system along the same lines is being developed to keep the players engaged.
What are your thoughts on the suggested revamp of the Brawl Stars Club League system? Make sure to comment below!