Dungeon & Fighter Mobile has finally been launched and is now available for download in Korea. Earlier announced in February, Nexon confirmed the fan-favorite RPG is coming to mobile. Dungeon & Fighter Mobile is the mobile version of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game builds upon the gameplay and mechanics of the popular Dungeon Fighter Online, also known as DFO, a multiplayer beat ’em up action role-playing game. The game is developed and published for PC by Neople, a South Korean subsidiary of Nexon, and originally published by Hangame in 2005.
Although the game builds upon the aesthetics of Dungeon Fighter Online, it has unique gameplay and original action elements. It offers intense combo action and high-quality dot graphics for a smooth gameplay experience. The game features Dungeon & Fighter’s unique combo with next-level belt scrolling mobile action that contains the essence of the original Dungeons & Fighters. The developers have designed a specialized operating system for mobile, allowing players to use chain combos, slides, and expansion slots.
The game allows players to choose an in-game character from a vast range of characters who have unique personalities, playstyle, and skills. Players will be able to push themselves to their limits in this journey beyond time and space with the characters of Dungeon & Fighter. Check out the trailer of the game.
Step by Step guide to download and play Dungeon & Fighter Mobile in any country
As Dungeon & Fighter Mobile opens for a release, players around the globe can download and have a look at what the game offers. But, during the installation, some players might face problems due to country restrictions. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the Dungeon & Fighter Mobile easily. Follow these steps to get a hand on the new title with ease:
Note: Although the game is already available for pre-downloading, the servers are expected to open at 07:00 (UTC+8) on Mar 24, 2022.
How to download Dungeon & Fighter Mobile on Android (APK)
- To get the game, you need a Google Play Account from South Korea.
- Use a VPN and connect to either of the above regions. Then head over to the Google Play Store and create a new account
- Skip the step where the Play Store asks you if you want to add a phone number. Then finish setting up the account.
- Click here or search for Dungeon & Fighter Mobile to download the game.
- Keep your VPN on to play the game once servers open
How to download Dungeon & Fighter Mobile on Android (via TapTap)
- Install the TapTap application by clicking here
- Now open TapTap and search for Dungeon & Fighter Mobile. You can directly check it from here
- Now click on Download and wait for some time as the game is around 208 MB in size
- Once the download is complete, a popup will open asking to install. Tap on Install
- You can now enjoy the Dungeon & Fighter Mobile on your Android device
How to download Dungeon & Fighter Mobile for iOS
- Go to the App Store and sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Click on Sign In and choose the option which allows you to create a new Apple ID.
- Fill in South Korea as your region and then fill in the rest of the details. Then, click Next
- Fill in the rest of the details required
- Select None as the Payment Method
- Fill in the verification code you received in your email
- Now you have access to the regional App Store from the above regions. Just search for Dungeon & Fighter Mobile or click here and then download the game.
Nexon yet to announce global release date of the game
The game is currently available for Android and iOS in Korea. The developers have not yet announced any release date for global release. Nexon has confirmed that they will work with Tencent, the Chinese multinational technology conglomerate, to publish the game for China. After the Chinese release of the game, it is expected that it will soon be launched in other Asian countries, owing to the huge fanbase of the game.
Are you excited about Dungeon & Fighter Mobile being launched in Korea? Let us know in the comments below!