For a long time, loopers have anticipated leaks for the Fortnite Creative 2.0 update aka Unreal Editor for Fortnite. It has been an unknown territory until recently when a few prominent leakers started to speculate and leak about this Creative.
According to Epic games, this feature will revolutionize the entire being of Fortnite. The whole Fortnite community is looking forward to the Creative 2.0 update more eagerly than ever before. In this article, we will take you through a few solid leaks which we are expecting to see in the Creative 2.0.
Upcoming features and functions in Fortnite Creative 2.0 update
A prominent leaker InTheShadeYT revealed a list of functions and features which we might get to see in the Creative 2.0:
- Math calculations and algorithms
- Logging to the screen or to a file
- Ability to create or destroy objects
- Spawn entities (similar to how actors spawn in Unreal Engine)
- Level streaming
- Control in-game physics via speed, vectors, and velocity
- Add and operate particle systems
- Control audio, lights, gravity
- Modify objects to change their appearance, composition, and animations
- Play animations
- Add, alter, or remove gameplay tags
- Teleportation device
- A device (timer) to start, save, load, pause, and resume
- Vehicle spawner
- Vending machine to spawn items
- Script device
- Control arrays and data types
- Operate UI elements
- Bind and map actions
- Creature spawner manager
- Decide what actions take place when a player looks away from another user or device
- Sentry devise to track players
- Player spawner
- RNG (Random number generator) system
- Control over player inventories and their weapons
- Custom HUDs
- Scoreboard control
- Add NPCs and control their actions such as emotes and dialog
- Control overbuilding
- Live team and player stats
- Create custom models
- Item spawner
- Storm controller
- AI scripting
Seems like all these functions have to do a lot with the coding language, which left a lot of players baffled as the majority of the population is unaware of such complex language. This sure does require a good amount of homework to be done by the loopers before proceeding into the new mode. Apart from this list, a few leakers covered another piece that had to do with a Verse NPC feature.
Fortnite Creative 2.0 update leaks: Verse NPC
NPC is a non-player character, in the NPC verse feature players will be able to move it from one point to another and all these movements will be proceeded and confirmed by the AI. This feature seems really useful as this will help the loopers to figure out which place on the map is reachable and which is not with the help of these NPCs.
The announcement of the Fortnite Creative 2.0 update was made a year ago but Epic Games have kept its mouth tight until now when CEO Tim Sweeney revealed that this Creative 2.0 will be released towards the end of this year 2022. Seems like this Creative has a good potential, which will help Fortnite reach a soaring height and maybe even compete with the ever-growing games like Minecraft.
What are your thoughts on the Fortnite Creative 2.0 update leaks? Let us know in the comments below!