A few Patches back during the last Patch 1.6.74 Update in Advanced Server, the developers at MOONTON Games introduced a new Talent system, along with several Hero Adjustments. Now, they have decided to scrap the new Talent System and they look to bring it back with various optimizations, based on the user feedback. Along with it, Vexana is still being reworked, along with other Hero Adjustments. Let us explore Patch 1.6.80 Update in Mobile Legends in detail.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Revamped Hero Vexana
Vexana has continued its dreadful domination of the battlefield. Vexana’s Ultimate should be tamed once again, and her skill casting experience should be simplified to make her easier to play and master.
Skill 2 (~)
The second cast has been removed and adjusted the damage to:
- 500-850 + 200% Magic Power (Same damage on the Official Server).
- Mana Cost: 110-210 >> 80-180
- The skill’s casting time has been slightly reduced.
- Base Damage: 500-800 + 100% Magic Power >> 400-600 + 100% Magic Power
- Whirling Strike & Slash Damage: 300-500 + 120% Magic Power >> 250-450 + 130% Magic Power
- The skill’s casting time has slightly increased.
- The second cast has been removed.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Hero Adjustments
Nana transforms into a mage on the battlefield, which could continue with some skill adjustments. This could bring Molina back into the spotlight.
Skill 1 (↓)
Damage: 330-530 + 150% Magic Power >> 330-530 + 125% Magic Power
Skill 2 (↑)
- Standby Duration: 2 s >> 5 s
- Part of the previous nerfs on Molina’s seeking range and pursuit time has been reverted.
Damage: 400-680 + 150% Magic Power >> 360-600 + 150% Magic Power
There will be simplified mechanics of Irithel‘s basic attacks. Splash damage under her Ultimate has been restored.
- Number of Bolts on Each Basic Attack: 3 >> 2
- Bolt’s Damage: 35% Physical Attack >> 55% Physical Attack
Irithel fires 2 more normal bolts instead of 1 enhanced bolt on her next basic attack, after traveling a set distance. Irithel’s abilities no longer require Mana. She gathers energy while traveling, and when her energy is depleted, she will use her next Basic attack to fire more bolts.
- The splash damage is added back.
- Damage: 135 + 65%-85% Physical Attack >> 120 + 60%-80% Physical Attack
Akai‘s Passive has been improved and boosted his Headbutt slightly. Players are also tweaking his Ultimate, making his Heavy Spin a truly unbeatable force in team battles.
- Damage: 50 + 5% Max HP >> 30 + 6% Max HP
- Shield: 50 + 5% Max HP >> 30 + 6% Max HP
Skill 1 (↑)
Casting distance has been slightly increased.
The skill has now can only be interrupted by suppression and morph effects.
It’s high time for the Reverse-Clone to finally shine! Players will be given a slight boost to Natan‘s sustained damage, during his Ultimate. Reverse-Clone’s inherited attributes will be increased.
Reverse Clone’s Attribute Inheritance Ratio: 30-35% >> 35-40%
Bruno‘s laning performance is getting a slight assist with increased damage from his Powerball during Volley Shot.
Skill 1 (↑)
Base Damage: 120-320 >> 145-320
The developers are further curbing Beatrix‘s lethal power kit. As Beatrix’s Ultimate cooldown is raised, Renner’s Basic Attack damage is reduced.
Renner – Basic Attack (↓)
Physical Attack Bonus: 360-535 % >> 340-515 %
Renner – Ultimate (↓)
Cooldown: 24-18 s >> 32-24 s
Wesker – Ultimate (↓)
Cooldown: 24-18 s >> 32-24 s
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update: Battlefield Adjustments
- Mage heroes should be able to push and roam more readily if the composition of mid-lane minion waves is changed. By adjusting the composition of mid-lane minion waves, one expects mage heroes to be able to push and roam more easily.
- In the first five minutes, each mid-lane minion wave now consists of four minions, which consists of one melee and three ranged. This is rather than three, which includes one melee, one ranged, and one cannon.
Weekly Free Heroes
- Yi Sun-shin
Starlight Member Heroes
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.80 Update. Let us know in the comment section below!