A lot of changes have been made to the heroes of Mobile Legends with the Patch 1.6.90 Update, with a lot of changes to the new Talent System, which had been introduced a few patches before. Talent System data has been removed and reset, whereas Talent Essence which has been recently obtained, has been kept. The level of Emblems, as well as the number of Emblem Fragments and Magic Dust in the inventory, determine how many Talent Essence one will obtain.
The visuals, values, and related functions of the Talent system will be optimized further in later patches. The changes will be first applied to the Advanced Server and the optimized version will be deployed to the Original Server. Let us explore the current Patch in detail.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.90 Update: Hero adjustments
Developers are now concentrating on Nana’s Skill 2, as they do not want to be able to entirely force the player out of the lane. Its prior mechanics will be preserved and the hit rate improved.
Skill 1 (↓)
- Base Damage: 300-500 >> 250-450
- The flying speed has been reverted to that of the Official Server version.
Skill 2 (~)
- Standby Duration: 5s >> 30s
- New Effect: Molina will disappear shortly after it’s exposed to the enemy’s vision.
Only one Molina can exist at the same time.
Revamped Faramis (Adjusted)
The Faramis’ damage spikes have been smoothed out, and his soul fragments have been tweaked.
- The absorption distance of the soul fragments was reduced.
- The absorption distance is increased during Faramis’s Skill 1 and Ultimate.
Skill 2 (~)
- Skill damage is increased where there’s only one target.
- The subsequent split damage has been reduced.
- New Effect: Faramis gains soul fragments when allied heroes receive the Ultimate’s effects.
- An issue was fixed where the hero could still move. Basic Attacks had been cast when the extra HP is depleted.
Revamped Vexana (Nerfed)
The Duchess of Necrokeep could use another round of nerfs before her official debut.
Damage Bonus: 50% Magic Power >> 40% Magic Power
Skill 2 (↓)
The slow effect has been removed.
- Cooldown: 60-50s >> 60s at all levels
- Undead Knight’s Extra HP: 1500-4500 >> 1500-3500
- Undead Knight’s Extra Magic Defense: 50-100 >> 0 (applied in the previous version, now magic attacks will pose a higher threat to the Undead Knight)
The previous buff to the Reverse-Clone wasn’t as effective as we’d expected, so here’s the round two.
Attributes Inheritance Ratio: 35-40% >> 35-45%
Early game damage has been increased.
Initial Physical Defense: 15 >> 17
Base Extra Damage: 90 >> 105
Burst damage has been increased.
Skill 2 (↑)
Physical Attack Bonus: 150% >> 165%
Ling’s increased critical power has made him a dangerous menace to low-HP targets. To give the victims a chance to flee, we’re reducing his damage.
Skill 2 (↓)
Damage: 300-400 + 40% Physical Attack >> 250-350 + 33% Physical Attack
When the Tank/Support can easily score kills without assistance, players will notice something is wrong. The Ultimate’s severe nerfs could be the solution.
- Cooldown: 45-37s >> 50-42 s
- Base Damage: 180-540 >> 180-420
- An issue was fixed where the damage was higher than stated.
Damage in the mid to late game was reduced.
Attack Growth: 14 >> 11
Life’s been too easy for Gord after the previous magic equipment adjustments. We’re reducing the uptime of his Skill 2 and Ultimate before he takes over the battlefield with Mystic magic. Gord can now cast Battle Spells during the Ultimate.
Skill 2 (↓)
Cooldown: 7-5s >> 8-6s
Cooldown: 31-28s >> 44-36
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.90 Update: Battlefield Adjustments
Bloody Retribution (Buffed)
Since the start of the current season, tank junglers have been the new trend. The developers are hoping that this change will allow other junglers to see more action on the battlefield.
Extra HP Bonus: 25% >> 20%
Blade Armor (Adjusted)
Blade Armor’s reflection damage has been reduced to make it less of a viable counter to the marksman heroes.
- Damage Reflection Ratio: 25% >> 20%
- Craft Cost: 1960 >> 1910
Athena’s Shield (Nerfed)
Athena’s Shield has consistently been a top pick at all levels of play. Its effects are being nerfed by developers to make it in line with the other defensive alternatives.
Duration: 5s >> 3s
Elegant Gem (Adjusted)
It is reverted to the Official Server version.
- Deathly Alliance (Revamped): The mark can be detonated by allied heroes’ attacks, doing damage and awarding a small amount of Gold to the talent carrier.
- Giant Slayer (Revamped): This item now deals more damage to opponents with more HP, making it perfect for squishy characters that seek to take down tanks.
- Fearless Strike: The equipment can now no longer be activated against non-enemy heroes. It also plays a role in slowing enemy heroes now also activates this effect.
- Wilderness Blessing: In battle, the hero gains half the Movement Speed boost.
- Fortune Finder: The death penalty can greatly increase. Though, the bounty will be granted at 12 min at the latest.
- Homeward Bound: It now also fully restores energy.
- Immortal Fury: It now no longer restores HP.
- Essence Reaper: It now also restores the Mana.
- Arcane Furor: It now has removed the damage.
- Temporal Reign: The new effect in the next version will be “casting the Ultimate”, reducing other skills’ cooldowns by 1.5 s.
- Regular Attribute Talents: It has now removed Movement Speed and Penetration, Movement Speed and Regen, and Cooldown Reduction and HP, and added Max HP and Cooldown Reduction and Movement Speed.
Orange and Purple Buff
The developers anticipate that by changing the first spawn time, junglers will be able to farm more safely at the start.
First Spawn: 25s >> 20s
The developers anticipate that by modifying the first spawn timing, more mid-laners will be able to participate in the creep fight.
First Spawn: 43s >> 48s
Weekly New Heroes
8 Free heroes
- Yu Zhong
Extra Starlight Member Heroes
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Corrected a bug in which the amount of EXP earned from the Medal Chest differed from what was indicated.
- Corrected a red dot display issue on some TVs.
- The image cropping function for custom avatars has been improved.
- Fixed a display issue with some in-match interfaces.
- Fixed a bug where heroes might get Blade of the Heptaseas and Shadow Twinblades effects without exiting combat.
- Fixed an issue where the defensive skill of the Base Turret might be triggered after 12 minutes in some instances.
- In Creation Camp, a bug with the Referee function was fixed.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.90 Update Talent System: New features
- The Talent System now has an image guide, which will be improved in future updates.
- Reduced the number of fixed attributes in each set from four to three, and increased the value of each attribute (the total value remains unchanged).
- Increased the number of free uses given upon talent activation and decreased the cost of Talent Essence for each subsequent use. In addition, the number of uses required to permanently unlock the talent has been raised.
- For the former Emblem system, all Emblem Fragments and Magic Dust, including those that have been expended, are turned into Talent Essence at a 1:1 ratio.
- Battle Points spent on the prior Emblem system are converted to Talent Essence at a slightly higher ratio than in the current Emblem system.
A capability was added to the Lobby List screen that allows players to watch the intro video. The built-in browser now allows you to watch video tutorials.
- Changes to the Talent system’s operations.
- The functions related to the Talent system were adjusted.
That’s all about everything which is set to arrive in the Advanced Server.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.90 Update. Let us know in the comment section below!