Edith, the Forsaken warden that watched over the sealed Evil Gods on Sanctum Island has finally arrived on the land of Dawn in this patch update. Ever since release she has been stirring up quite a storm on the battlefield as the first Tank/Marksman hero. She specializes in crowd control and burst and has obnoxiously strong power as a marksman, as well as continuity as a tank. We have previously made a detailed hero analysis of Edith as she made her appearance on the MLBB advanced server. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will take a look at the best emblem, spell, build, including tips and tricks to dominate every game with Edith.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends heroes like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra, X.Borg, Lesley, Tigreal, Hylos, Valir, Cecilion, Lylia, Uranus, Barats, Odette, Angela, Vale, Rafaela, Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Miya, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger, Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, Floryn, Aamon, Valentina, Kagura, Saber, Leomord, Bruno Akai, and Bane. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Edith.
Edith has three active skills and a passive skill like all the other heroes in-game. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will also talk about the skills to use in certain scenarios as well as skill combos to be able to play Edith to her utmost potential.
Passive – Overload (Buff)
Phylax becomes overloaded for 3s after each skill cast, during which its Basic Attacks will trigger chain lightning. The chain lightning deals 90 (+6*Hero Level) (+40%Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to up to 4 enemies. Minions take 150% damage from the chain lightning.
Skill 1 – Earth Shatter (Default) (CC/AoE)
- Level Scaling
- Cooldown: 10.0/9.6/9.2/8.8/8.4/8.0
- Base Damage: 225/270/315/360/405/450
After a 0.75 seconds delay, Edith controls Phylax to launch an earth-shattering blow in a designated direction, dealing 225–450 (+10% Total HP) Physical Damage to enemies hit and knocking them airborne for 1 second. This skill won’t be interrupted by regular control effects (excluding Suppression). Minions take 120% damage from this skill.
Skill 1 – Divine Retribution (Flight State) (Burst/AoE)
- Level Scaling
- Cooldown: 5.0/4.7/4.4/4.1/3.8/3.5
- Base Damage: 170/200/230/260/290/320
- Continuous Damage: 68/80/92/104/116/128
Edith exacts Divine Retribution on a designated area, dealing 170–320 (+40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies hit and 68–128 (+16% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies in the area every 0.5 seconds within the next 1.5 seconds.
Skill 2 – Onward (Default) (Charge/CC)
- Level Scaling
- Cooldown: 10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0
- Base Damage: 90/100/110/120/130/140
- Extra Damage: 108/120/132/144/156/168
Edith controls Phylax to charge in a designated direction, dealing 90–140 (+3% Total HP) Physical Damage to enemies along the way. If Phylax hits an enemy hero during this process, it’ll stop immediately and throw them over its shoulder, dealing 108–168 (+5% Total HP) Physical Damage.
Skill 2 – Lightning Bolt (Flight State) (CC)
- Level Scaling
- Cooldown: 10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0/10.0
- Base Damage: 150/180/210/240/270/300
Edith fires a Lightning Bolt in a designated direction, dealing 150–300 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the first enemy hero hit and immobilizing them for 0.8 seconds.
Ultimate – Primal Wrath (Morph) (Buff/Blink)
- Level Scaling
- Cooldown: 40.0/37.0/34.0
- Base Shield: 350/500/650
- Basic Attack Damage: 60/75/90
- Extra Attack Speed: 50%/100%/150%
- Extra Magic Lifesteal: 10%/20%/30%
Passive: When inside Phylax, Edith accumulates Wrath according to the damage she receives.
Active: Edith ejects herself from Phylax, knocking back nearby enemies and gaining 350-650 (+8% Total HP) (+80% Total Magic Power) shield. She then dashes forward and takes flight, after which she can perform ranged Basic Attacks, each Basic Attack dealing 60–90 (+75% Total Physical ATK) (+25% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage, and gains new non-ultimate skills.
When in flight, Edith gains 50%–150% extra Attack Speed and 10%-30% Magic Lifesteal according to the Wrath she accumulated and converts each point of Extra Physical Defense and Extra Magic Defense into 2.5 Magic Power. The Flight state lasts up to 8 seconds. Edith can cancel the Flight state early.
Skill-up method for Edith
Unlock Skill 2 followed by Skill 1. Unlock Primal Wrath (Ultimate) at level 4. Prioritize upgrading Skill 2 to max first followed by Skill 1. Upgrade her Ultimate when available. Skill 2 > > Skill 1>>Ultimate.
Best Emblem set and Spells for Edith in Mobile Legends
Tank Emblem Setup
The Tank emblem is the best emblem for Edith as her main damage comes from her defense due to her Ultimate skill which converts each point of Extra Physical Defense and Extra Magic Defense into 2.5 Magic Power while she is in her Flight State. Use the following Custom Tank Emblem on Edith.
Use talent points on Firmness in Tier 1 which increases Physical Defense by 4/8/12 and on Purity in Tier 2 which increases Magic Defense by 2.5/5/8%. Use Concussive Blast in Tier 3 which deals 125+(+7% HP) AoE Magic Damage after 1s after using a Basic Attack. This has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
Deals 100 (+10×Hero Level) plus 13% of enemy’s lost HP True Damage to the designated enemy hero. This damage ignores the shield and its cooldown will be reduced by 40% if the target is slain by this skill. Just as the name suggests it helps in executing low-health enemies.
Moves a certain distance in a designated direction. Then gains 6 (+1×Hero Level) Physical and Magic Defense for 1 second. Flicker is an extremely good mobility skill that can be used as an evasive maneuver or can be used offensively to use the Flicker + Skill 2 combo with Edith followed up by Skill 1.
Best Builds for Edith in Mobile Legends
One can try many builds on Edith. All which one needs to do is to just follow the enemy’s pick and then decide the role on the battlefield. We have set out the following template to try out with Edith on the battlefield.
- Start off the match by buying either Warrior boots/Tough Boots to gain early game defense. The Type of Defense will depend on the Enemy line up as well as the opponent currently laning against.
- Players need to buy the core items of the build next which are Thunderbelt and Oracle. Thunderbelt provides 800 HP, +40 Physical Defense, +30 Mana Regen and 10% cooldown reduction. Its unique passive Thunderbolt in 3s after using the skill makes Edith’s next Basic Attack deal True Damage as much as 50 plus 5% of her Extra Max HP to the enemy target and surrounding units and slow them by 40-80% (increases with Edith’s Extra Max HP) for 1s. This effect has a 1.5s cooldown.
- This should be followed by buying Oracle which provides 850 HP, +42 Magic Defense and 10% cooldown reduction. Its unique passive Bless raises shield absorption and HP regen effect by 30%.
- Players when playing Edith as an offlaner can build Calamity Reaper which provides +70 Magic power, +100 Mana, +6 Mana regen, +10% cooldown reduction. Its unique passive Calamity makes Edith’s next basic attack deal additional True Damage as much as 120% of Magic Power with a cooldown of 1.5s in 3s after using the skill. Then briefly gains 10% Movement Speed.
- Players can build the Holy Crystal which provides +100 Magic power and its passive Mystery increases Magic Power by 21-35% scaling with level.
- Divine Glaive can also be bought during the end game of the match when opponents will have some sort magic defence in their build. Divine Glaive has a unique passive Spellbreaker which for every point of enemy’s Magic defense increases magi penetration by 0.1% when dealing damage capped at 20%.
- For the final item players can make either Winter Truncheon or Immortality based on whichever’s passive is available.
Mobile Legends Edith Gameplay Tips
As discussed earlier Edith is the first Tank/Marksman hero. She specializes in crowd control and burst and has obnoxiously strong power as a marksman, as well as continuity as a tank. However, a player must need a good understanding of the map to bring the best out of any hero. According to her gameplay, we can break it down into three phases. Our Mobile Legends Edith guide includes the perfect game plan for the early, mid, and late game.
At level 1, unlock Skill 2 if using Edith as a roamer or unlock Skill 1 to go to other off lanes. While laning constantly use Skill 1 and Skill 2 to harass enemies and force them to recall or use their Battle Spells.
Use Skill 2 to engage enemies and follow up with Skill 1 for a chain crowd control.
Have an eye on the map and help your teammates in securing objectives like killing the turtle, stealing enemy buff, or creeps while holding on to your lane. Clear minion waves as fast as possible and rotate to secure objectives.
Edith becomes extremely dangerous after just a few items and she in her flight state during her active Ultimate phase hits like a nuke in the face. Her damage is crazy good to the point of almost being broken.
Engage teamfights in Phylax mode using Skill 2. Players can also use Edith’s Ultimate as a blink ability to dodge out danger like Vales Ultimate.
|Heroes that counter Edith||Heroes Edith can counter|
Edith is pretty powerful as she is right now getting banned almost always on ranked drafts. If you want an easy way to rank up, secure that Edith pick while drafting. In any case that opponents have got Edith already try to pick her counters mentioned in this guide in your team comp. These tips will surely help you to guide easy wins with Edith in Mobile Legends. You can also refer to our latest tier list to know more about the revamped meta heroes in this current season.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Edith Guide. Do you prefer to use Edith in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.